disturbed by life right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
life just has me puzzled right now do i wanna stay around and fight and have people on my back about takeing handfulls of pills everyday or should i just go ahead and end now. Maybe i should try this suicide thing agian maybe i will succeed this time who knows. does anyone got any advice for me what should i do. maybe i should just go spend some more time in the hospital its been over 7 months since i have been in the hospital. so i don't know. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

life just has me puzzled right now do i wanna stay around and fight and have people on my back about takeing handfulls of pills everyday or should i just go ahead and end now. Maybe i should try this suicide thing agian maybe i will succeed this time who knows. does anyone got any advice for me what should i do. maybe i should just go spend some more time in the hospital its been over 7 months since i have been in the hospital. so i don't know. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:
Hey, don't give up. I am sure you can fight it if you have a good support. You can PM me anytime. I may not be a good talker but I can sure listen, so you can vent at me whenever you wanna.. ^_^

like i want to go ahead and just end it now but i'm kinda scared to....like the last time i tried to kill myself i was confident that God would forgive me and i would go to heaven once i died but now i'm not so sure ya know what will happen to me once i die thats the only thing keeping me from doing it right now i took extra meds tonight hoping they would make me feel better but i'm not sure they helped....i'm just rambling now sry everyone

I hope you don't try suicide again ok? I wanna help you. Just rant on if you feel comfortable doing that. Just don't try it again and give yourself another chance..

Practical guide to self termination
Well not actually practical guide...but more of a build up to the mind set of allowing you're self to dye.
First knowledge the fact that we are humans ..and we are alive( that is the main issue here) and at a subconscious level we want to keep on living. I've heard of many people that "chickened" out....it would be a mistake to call them cowards..they just weren't prepared. The best way is to give you're self time, don't ignore the fact that you are going to commit suicide, but get used to the idea, the best way to fight the "I wanna live" demons is by remembering the reason why you choose to hit the eject button in the first place. Secondly humans are still very much instinctual...and the strongest instinct,from my point of view, is fear. To deal whit fear ...simply rationalise why you're afraid...most commonly there are three reason:
1 Pain of death
2 Death itself,humans are always scared of watt they do not understand
3 The G element...or God!! Suicide is a BIG SIN or so I've heard......

OK here's how to deal whit them...
1: Pain...hey life is pain ..but if you really have a low pain threshold.. the choose a non-painful way out.
2: Hmm the great unknown, hey could death really be wors then the shit hole life you're living??? Answer: Yes It could, but there is a chance that It's better.
3: God...hmm hard one... all you Christians might want to look away .... but FUCK GOD.... hey he fucked up you're life anyway... God the ultimate prankster... I am sure that God can't bee blamed for every little problem in our lives ...we can blame ourselves for those..but there are those gigantic random events ..that just fuck up our lives for all eternity...and those can only be attributed to Him. And about Hell the last of the fears (yeah this falls under the God section too) hey if He hates you so much that he turned you're life into a living hell, then you're going to Hell sooner or later, no matter what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00