disturbed by watching death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Darken, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Out of curiosity. I watched many vids of real deaths. I seen people who commited suicide, with guns, hanging, jumping. It is so gross and looks so painful, especially the hangings. Seeing people with their necks strecthed like a giraffe is pretty fucked up. also being shot... ouch. hah. Beheadings, jesus those are the worse. Watching people get shot and slowly die, even in the head ive seen. Car wrekc with people torn apart and smashed under tireds, blood and guts every where. This is gruesome. I am scared of any form of suicide now. So yeah im too chicken to try any thing except maybe gun. I gotta stop being a puss and over come my fears though if I want to become stronger.
  2. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, that's one of the things that keeps me around. Death isn't an easy thing to achieve if you don't like pain and aren't willing to risk a margin of error that might leave you alive but seriously messed up.

I'm terrified of heights, don't particularly like pain, etc. Life, as unpleasant as it can be, is better than all of those things in my book.
  3. animebling

animebling Well-Known Member

Maybe it's just my horrible nature but I always found video's of people dieing hilarious. I really miss Ogrish...
  4. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

I always find it strangely comforting seeing that sort of stuff for some reason. Just knowing that atleast I'm not at that point yet.
  5. Random

Random Well-Known Member

:unsure: :blink:
  6. Reki

Reki Well-Known Member

That's probably one of the most disgusting things ever to have abused my eyesight.
  7. nedflanders

nedflanders Well-Known Member

I know what you mean. The stories can really make me sad, but the pictures can make me a bit panicky. Really raises the stakes on getting it right. And that's kinda hard to practice.
  8. Lost&Confused

Lost&Confused Member

Man, that site was messed up. I doubt it was too hilarious for the people in the videos.......:blink:
  9. animebling

animebling Well-Known Member

This is why I don't talk about myself much.
  10. Random

Random Well-Known Member

Well, feel free to talk. We all have our problems, I guess. It just kind of caught me by surprise.
  11. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Well, I have spent the best part of my life both facinated and horrified by death, it's the strangest feeling, it's like if I see something about it, pics vids or whatever, it's like something inside will not allow me to look away while another part of my is becoming upset by it. Weird. Still, to this day, if I see an animal dead it's hard for me to see it as the animal, because the "it" has gone, it's sence of life and being is gone, the body is just the shell.
  12. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I can't watch things like that. When I was desperate I wanted methods and would look up pictures out of sheer desperation around 6 years back but I just can't watch things like that..
  13. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

I see how others feel but honestly, Youd think this stuff would be a trigger but it actually makes me feel less suicidal because you get to see the emptiness that there is after suicide and that there is nothing after but a void emptiness and that I should enjoy right here right now, life. Death is a scary emptiness.
  14. Random

Random Well-Known Member

I've looked at a lot of the old Ogrish stuff. Just out of morbid curiosity, I guess. I have a pretty strong stomach so it didn't really gross me out or anything. It's just sad because a lot of those pictures were of people who never saw it coming. Who were happy and just going about their lives. I think there were some suicide pictures too. And maybe they were even sadder. Because you have to think that this is probably how someone who cared about them found them. And also that they had gotten to a point to where this was preferable to living.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.