Disturbing dream..

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by LoD, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm having weird dreams lately. Dreams in which I kill my friends and such and when I wake up, I usually believe them to be true still for a few minutes and... I don't really feel guilty... Am I going crazy? I remember feeling guilt when I was still in the dream though, but... Meh, I don't know... I'm kind of confused...

Anyone know if this dream can have any meaning? Beside the fact that I felt no guilt when I woke up.

2. blade

blade Well-Known Member

hey maybe u should meditate. ive had some too and ive meditated sometimes and its helped.

3. MrDepressed

MrDepressed Guest

could be a sign of some repressed anger towards the individual/inividuals that you are dreaming about. or maybe a desire to see something new happen with them?

4. Squiggles

Squiggles Member

I don't think it's neccessarily wrong, since it's a dream. You might be reacting to something that your friends did without realizing that you are. Did they do something to make you angry or upset recently?

5. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Wow! I'm sorry. I don't have dreams abut hurting others but about my past abuse mainly. Do you go to therapy? Maybe repressed issues or some sort, hard telling with out knowing more symtems and more about you.

~~I'm here if you'd like to talk about it.~~

6. LoD

LoD Well-Known Member

He didn't really do anything to upset me, to be honest, but a friend of mine, but I don't hate him, as far as I know...

You should see my new dreams, they're really mad. ^^

I'll make a new thread out of it, this one I want to know if it can even have any meaning, cause.. It's just random and weird. =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.