Ditching Someone

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by absolution, Sep 28, 2011.

?

Would you do it?

1. Yes!

19 vote(s)
    86.4%
  2. No...

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. No, but I understand why you did.

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. What the fuck is wrong with you?! Go get them!

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Do you think it's okay to ditch someone in another town that has no ride home IF they have hardcore drugs on them and are really annoying and rude?

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Yep - no way I wanna get stopped in the same place as a guy known to me with hard drugs...

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah I agree... But i feel bad.. :( lol

4. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Think of it this way;
    If it's in your car, you WILL be held at least partly responsible when you get pulled over and the cop finds it.
    I know this because I've seen it lol.

Also, people on "hardcore" drugs are unpredictable. Can be simply annoying one minuet, violent the next. Not because they mean you harm, but sometimes it just happens. We all know drugs alter our brain chemistry, cause us to act out of character and do things we wouldn't normally do. Giving this person the boot probably was the best decision you made all day lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2011
  5. Growing Pains

Growing Pains Well-Known Member

Rather or not it's okay, I don't know but I definitely would do it. Getting in trouble for something like that is one of my greatest fears and I definitely wouldn't want to get in trouble for someone else.

6. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah but what if they like...kill us? D:

7. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

If they kill you you're not in a position to make the choice lol!

8. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

lol, I believe you have a point!

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

guys! :laugh: mrgh! :p

I'm serious! They are hardcore drug dealers! :s

10. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Then have nothing to do with them - it's pretty clear cut in my book - unlike their drugs in all likelihood...

11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah I guess.. :s i just feel bad and I'm scared haha

I'm a paranoid person!

12. Illusion

Illusion Well-Known Member

Yes. You could get in trouble riding around with someone like that. They outta have respect & not bring crap like that with them. They should also be polite about it. That just shows they have no respect for anyone but their-self & I rather not be riding around with someone like that.

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah true ^

Also, they have been calling and threatening us so we called the police O.O and if they show up they told us to call 911... joyy

14. Illusion

Sorry to hear :|
    I've experienced my share of threats.. -_-

15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Meh it's okay. People are just stupid :p

16. Illusion

17. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

And apparently so are cops..

18. MistyMaisy

MistyMaisy Well-Known Member

Cops are REALLY stupid. They tried to say it was MY fault for a rape incident. As for your problem, I don't think I'd be able to put them in another town, but it sounds kinda funny. It's safe that you did that, and I don't really think they'd come back for you. Do you know if they know where you live? Your name?
    Just call the cops at any time you feel threatened. And find friends with a muscular guy. :laugh:

19. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Yeah cops are pretty dumb. We called them because we felt threatened and stuff and they didn't really do much. Its a long story and I'm typing on my horrible phone so yeah lol. Also, yes they do know where we live. That's why I'm nervous. :s

20. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I can relate to you.. My own daughter is dealing cocaine and pills and she always has some on her..Now I have a grandaughter mixed up in this also.. My neice has always been really friendly with her, but since this has come to light she doesn't feel safe haveing her in her car..Especially with all the kids..I don't know what to say to her because she doesn't listen to me..Never has...I say you tell this person you can't give him a ride anymore..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.