Diving in

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by revoltra, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

I've had a set of bad couple of weeks, this last one being the worst. I recently got some really bad news some which I shared with you all here and some that involves family members more than me so it's not really my place to talk about it. Anyways, I've tried getting my session pushed forward all last week and was finally able to get in today. I'm not really sure how it's gonna go or how much I'll be able to share as it's been a few the days since I had my worst attack. But I've basically had no sleep or food in the past week and I feel like a walking zombie.

I'm really hoping to get something out of this, and I'm really hoping I can make myself talk more and actually try asking for help? So I guess all i wanted to say was, wish me luck?
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I hope you can get what u need out. I know sessions can be stressful if your waiting to go to one and have a lot to say. Just try and relax a little. I'm sure you can explain to them what is bugging you. Stay strong and good luck! :hug:
  3. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Good luck, I hope it works.
  4. revoltra

revoltra Well-Known Member

Thank you both. It went okey, as good as it could go. My therapist is starting to get to know me better which scares me a bit. We did manage to discuss some options though, and so we'll how that goes.
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am glad all went OK and hope that the storm has passed...big hugs
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Glad it went OK! :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.