Divorce

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by spirit, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spirit

spirit Member

Hello,

My wife and I just decided to separate tonight. I'm on a plane back to the UK from the US tomorrow. I'm so suicidal.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum Spirit. I'm glad you've found us. :)

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

Hi Spirit, welcome to SF! :hug: i'm sorry this has happened but it isn't worth ending your life. please talk to us and try to feel better :heart: thinking of you
    triggs xx

4. spirit

spirit Member

I've got so much to cope with in my life. I'm just sick of everything. People have always been mean to me. There's only so much a person can handle. Nice to meet you all though.

5. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Can you tell us what happened? Feel free to send me a private message if you wish to disucss in private.

Otherwise please take advantage of the knowledgable and caring people at this forum.

6. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :) Hope you find the support here

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Spirit..Unfortunately with seperation comes pain... It takes time but you will survive this.. Don't do anything rash.. We are here for you and you can PM any of us to chat privately..

8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Spirit.

:hug: xx

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum spirit. The end of a relationship can be compared to the death of a loved one. In a way it is exactly that. You need to allow yourself time to grieve. Don't be afraid to seek counseling to help you through this process. I know it doesn't seem possible at this time, but it won't always hurt this much. :hug:

10. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. You might not think so now, but over time you will get over it. It took me 2 years to get over my divorce. Please don't do anything silly whilst you feel this way (easier said than do I know).

11. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Spirit. Welcome to SF!

I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances. Time really will help you to feel better, so keep holding on. There are people here who know what separation/divorce is like, so I'm sure you'll find support on the forums. I hope you start to heal from this soon.

:hug:
    A.

12. spirit

spirit Member

Thanks everyone for your help and advice. I had another big fight with my wife and my parents today. Lots of financial problems, plus my wife might be pregnant too. I've come back to the UK. My wife lives in Florida.

13. spirit

spirit Member

I'm so confused.

14. spirit

spirit Member

My wife might be pregnant too, and I already have a son I don't see from my first marriage. Lots of financial issues and other stuff too there.

15. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

My depression is because of my parents divorce.
    If you ever need to talk you can come to me.
    My mom has been divorced twice so I know a lot about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.