Do Animals Go To Heaven?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by maxcreigs, Feb 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxcreigs

maxcreigs New Member

Though I can relate to this, as I have a dearly loved dog myself, the proof doesn't really work out because humans are even more important to me, and if a friend goes to hell, does that mean that heaven won't be heaven? Or does it mean that the friend will be spared from hell in order to make me happy? What it looks like to me is that in heaven we will have a happiness that is completely different from anything we have experienced, which is at the same time perfect and, to an earthly person, unsatisfying.

An analogy from my high school textbook for the happiness of heaven is, when a young man and a young woman fall in love, they want to spend every moment together, and this brings them much happiness. Their little brothers and sisters don't understand why they would rather be in a boring place, but together, rather than eating ice cream or going to the arcade. Yet, when they are old enough, they will understand. The same goes for heaven.

So unless you can disprove my theory, please do not come up with that. Thanks to all in advance
  2. MatrixOmega

MatrixOmega New Member

Hello :)

I think your analogy of heaven is a very good one - mostly because it indicates that heaven is a dynamic and relational realm in which growth and progress are normal.
    Hell, in many ways, is a state of consciousness that attempts to prevent change and growth.

As for animals - my understanding is that each animal species has a group-soul and various aspects of that group soul embody in the various breeds and individual animals. Upon death, the individual soul attributes of an individual animal return to the group soul carrying the experiences of the embodiment with it. This is an on-going process.
  3. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

No in graveyard for animal.
  4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

didn't you hear?!!?
    All dogs go to heaven! DUH!

lol- but seriously, your analogy is very interesting.
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hmmm my personal believe is that there is no heaven or hell so no need to worry...
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I hope so! I still want my ribs!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.