Do gooders who make it worse!

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by A_pixie, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

You know....when you've been off it for months and months...things are really looking up...and then some NOSEY ARSED TEACHER comes up and starts asking questions because somebody who doesn't like you very much has gone to them blabbing away to get you in trouble!

Some prick went to my teacher and told them I'm on drugs purely because they dislike me and wanted to get me in trouble. I had actually not done it in a long time and just about had myself under control...

Then this little annoying woman comes along with a great big lecture.

I'm 24, I don't advocate drug use at all, it's harmed my life, but my God...it's MY business what I do in my fucking spare time HOW DARE SHE patronizingly yack on about my "wellbeing" I am not a fucking child! Half the people in that college are on drugs and she turns a blind eye to it, just because I'm her only straight-A student does she show concern!

You know what I did after that lecture?

I was so pissed off I went and hoovered a gram!

I convinced her I wasn't on anything and then went and hoovered a gram like it was going out of fashion...

I would never have done that if she hadn't have pissed me off so much - if I'm going to get accused of being on drugs when I was coming off them rather well, I may as well be on them and take the lectures she is inevitably going to throw at me OFF MY FUCKING NUT!!!!

Fucking do-gooders....they need to learn to mind their own business, when we need help, we'll ask!!!!

2. damage.case

damage.case Well-Known Member

You didn't do drugs because a teacher talked to you about them, you did them because you're an addict. That whole rationale doesn't even make sense. If that somebody who didn't like you told the teacher you were a murderer would you then go out and murder somebody?

3. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

I'm not an addict, and the murdering someone question is rather out of context here.

It's like a preachers daughter who continually gets accused of sleeping around when innocent of that, you may as well have some fun if the accusations aren't going to stop.

It's just the way I react to things, you want high you've got high.....

I'm so fucking sick of do-gooders thinking I need help when all they need to do is leave me alone and I'll get off it myself. I was doing fine until that old bat stuck her nose in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.