Do I annoy you?

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by resistance, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Yes, yes... one of my "I'm feeling really insecure" nights. These past few days, I think I've annoyed people... by my presence, posts, PMs... you name it and, I don't know. I just feel as if I've been a pain. Sorry.

2. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

well uve never annoyed me hun, i think ur a kind careing person and a lot of fun :smile:

bunny

3. Shadowplay

Shadowplay Staff Alumni

:hug: absolutely not hun. You're very caring as bunny said, I wish there were more people like you. :)

Love, Kurt

4. Convergence

Convergence Guest

No, I doubt it. Helpful hands, aren't annoying...please dn't convince yourself that you are. In fact, you've been very helpful and supportive. I'd keep it up, atleast it hasn't bothered me.

5. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

Resistance, you have definitely NOT annoyed me, not at all. :hug:

TDM

6. adsf

adsf Guest

you did ignore me but you seem nice to everyone else

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Thanks everyone.. I know I ask this question quite a bit and that itself can be annoying. adsf how did I ignore you? If I did I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional.

8. adsf

adsf Guest

you said I could talk to you, I did, but you never replied

9. adsf

adsf Guest

it doesn't matter now though

10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

When was that? I really can't remember but I didn't mean to ignore you. You're welcome to talk to me and I will reply.. I promise. But I'd understand if you wouldn't want to now as you think I've ignored you. Sorry. :(

11. adsf

adsf Guest

I don't want to make you feel bad or something, but I was new to this forum and I did waited. I guess it could have been a technical problem, perhaps you never got the PM? I still have it under Sent though

12. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Ok, I'm really confused.. it would help if I knew what your member name is because I haven't recieved a PM from adsf. There's a PM in my inbox which I recieved the other day and I haven't replied to it as yet, if that's from you then I haven't forgotten. I really haven't and I didn't mean for it to come across as I've been ignoring you. I'll reply now.

13. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

You don't annoy me at all. :hug:

Mia

14. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

how could someone who loves house possibly annoy me? :tongue:

seriously hun, i love seein u in chat :hug:

15. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Res, you have never annoyed me and you are one of the people I always look forward to seeing in chat. You're guenuine and caring and few people hold those qualities. Keep being you Res!!!

16. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

This thread is the best part of 2 years old, guys! (Thread revival, or what?! :tongue: ), but what I will say is that Rezzy, nope - you've never annoyed me! :hug:

17. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

You never annoy me. If anything I'd like to talk to you more. And yea I thought this was an old thread.

18. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

lmao.. i just saw it on the current list and didnt look at the dates :laugh:

19. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

:rofl: Jasmin :hug:

No you don't annoy me at all Resistance. :hug:

20. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:laugh: Well, no matter how old the thread is, no, Rezz, you don't annoy me. xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.