Do I belong in this world?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Darken, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Ever since I was i was young I felt like I was different. I didn't understand other people very well. They didn't understand me. I've never fit in with normal people. If i had some thing I was good at it wouldn't bother me nearly as much.

I've had enough of this horrible world. It's fucking miserable, more bad then good happens every day. and then you can say that bad and good are just relative concepts blah blah blah it argument just goes in circles and the world never changes. Why am I so miserable? Why am I so empathetic? It bothers me so much seeing all the hurt in the world. You can try to justify or rationalize it. Like saying we need to hurt to evolve, or to appreciate the next life when we go to it. Well that just doesn't make any sense to me. Humankind has been the same for way too long don't ya think? I want my power to change it.

Where is the justice in this world? None? lets make each other miserable, and claim ignorance or evolution to justify it yeaah that makes a whole lotta sense. Some retardos believe we should try a different way lawl lawl...

No more fear! this is enough. I can be confused and hopeless but I won't stand being kept in a state of fear any more. Where did my heart throbbing anxiety come from, thats weird. Might be cause im too unhealthy. Diet has major affect on mental health. Don't let fear control your life. Look your demons in the eye and say I'm not scared of you. Replace fear sorrow with anger can help. Replacing negative emotions for another less painful negative emotion.

Yeah and also I have this weird obession with fantasy worlds. Cause I play games read books and such. Often thinking, how we can come up with this. but we can't actually experience it, were stuck in this shit reality. What does this mean? It feel like it has a meaning but I can't figure it out. Is my subconscious telling me it is possible? any one else feel this way?

So I do believe in spiritual realms and that there is more to life than modern mainstream science says there is. I was fascinated by these subjects on metaphysics that I never knew about before. So I started to look into them and it opened my mind a lot. Even quantum physics is telling us there is more to life than we can see. Some say my beliefs are just new age bull. That might be true but I don't think so, I've seen too much evidence to say this is just an atheistic world and nothing supernatural exist.

I'm just waiting for some thing to happen, and it probably won't.

2. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Wow.... we could be twins... maybe in another dimension.

I almost exactly feel the same way you do, almost. I believe in a lot things the average joe looks over or never tries to understand. Most people in the world today live on simple entertainment and let their brain rot in their fat heads.... I blame 80% of television shows for making the world dumb and ignorant.

I know I don't have to believe everything I see or read. Humans have choices and that's what makes us special snowflakes (sarcasm). I love the world but I hate most of the things that make it up. Humans are a disease that feed off each other and the planet. We are all cannibals.

About the people who don't like your ideas or beliefs that's ok. Not everyone will feel the same way you do. Don't let the stupidity in the world damage your abilities. It's ok to think outside of the average joe box.

Everyone in the world believes in something, even Atheists believe in nature and the universe. Atheists are better then religious fanatics because Atheists see something they don't like and try to discover their own theories or research countless possibilities. I used to be a Atheists but recently I became a Buddhist pantheist... I like the teachings Buddha expresses while believing that the universe in it's own right is God. People need to realize that the universe is God, God is not a person who pulled the world and all it's inhabitants out of a magical hat. Buddhism allows me to pick and choose what I want to believe and not feel guilty, Buddhism doesn't use fear to get people to do what the religion wants them to do. Buddhism allows people to follow their own path. A religion that needs fear, a God that needs to be thought of constantly to be remembered is a weak religion.

Things will always change. The world waits for no one.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2008
  3. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

I can completely relate with your first four sentences. I feel like a freak most of the time. Even with the meds I am on and having people's first impression of me be that I would someone who has a lot going for them.

4. ToddMAdl

ToddMAdl Well-Known Member

Some of the things you said were almost complete dogma to what I've said. Not all of it of course but I genereally know where you're coming from. I'm not really a happy person either but I try to keep going by thinking about the future and the opportunities and experiences to look forward to. No matter what your views on life are which to me is that it can be both boring and miserable at the same time. You just have to believe that times will change and things will get better.

5. sweetsweet

sweetsweet Well-Known Member

I don't belong to this world. I've already realized it. I'm just not sure about what to do. Nothing goes in my favor. Now I am just leaning on alcohol and hoping that it will put me in the state of mind to just go ahead and do what I wanted to do to myself for a long time now.

6. I know that I don't belong in this world. It's just a matter of time until when I go to the island.

7. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

WTF? Why would you say something like that? That's a nice life you've carved out for yourself, actually taking the time to register and post on sites for the sole purpose of upsetting people. Keep up the good work asshole.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2008
  8. Darken

Darken Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2008
  9. RememberLove

RememberLove Member

In my hole life i´ve felt like an alien, not belonging anywhere in this world. Sometimes i really feel blessed since i found God and a lot of fantastic experiences most "normal" people dont. But sometimes the price seems to high! Right now i can´t stand it anymore - all i want is to make all this disapare! I even wrote a "goodbye" letter for my son...

Plz someone tell me why all this is happening! Its to many feeling this way and something is very wrong! I can´t stop my suicide thoughts and I found this page from reading about all suicidetips for one to succes in taking one´s own life!

I am so LOST right now!

10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I used to look at the world the same way. But then I started reading about how the world is just a mirror. I read about doctor's who cured their patients by working on themselves. And it made me realize that really, to change the world, all we have to do is change ourselves.
    The world is just a mirror.

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

It's ok to be different from everyone else. That's what makes life interesting. I'm pretty sure that the spiritual realm (astral world) does exist, but there's no way of proving it. I've also read about astral traveling while you sleep, which is really cool, but not easy. There is much more to our world than many people would like to believe.

12. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

if i really bothered to look into it i'd figure out where i came from but it's too complicated. i think i'm some sort of undefined creature that has grown out of the soil whose roots are embedded in the earth's crust. i have a love/hate relationship with london. the places i feel best or 'myself' are places where people have had less influence as possible. but you don't get many places like that around here.

there's so much going on within me all the time, i don't know what it is to be honest, it comes out when i'm doing things that requires some sort of concentration, painting, taking photos, being completely absorbed in something.

when my gf talks about quantam physics that interests me a lot but my mind drifts. my gf is :cool: and isn't an arrogant scientist she's very open at looking at things and doesn't rule out things we can't see or strange phenomenon etc...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.