Do I care?

Discussion in 'Let it all out...' started by Ruby, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH I'm so angry. Would anybody be bothered if I actually killed myself? No, didn't think so. I choose self destruction. Good luck with all the fake 'I know how you feel'.. I choose cutting. I'm not even bothered if you all hate me - I don't know you, why should I care? You all let 'cutting' down.

2. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ruby;

I don't know how YOU feel, but I do know very well how I feel sometimes - like dirt, or worse than dirt. I don't cut, but I treat myself very badly sometimes. I treat others with respect and dignity but often treat myself like the lowest form of life. I am depressed, OCD, and more than likely manic-depressive (bi-polar doesn't describe my feelings like 'manic depressive' does:dry: ). I take meds every day and see a Pdoc every two weeks. Some days are better than others.:smile: Some are worse, much worse.:sad: But I keep going, I just keep going - out of habit, out of curiosity if nothing else. I can't pretend to know how you feel but I can feel bad for how badly you are feeling - if that makes any sense. I hope you will stay with us long enough to get to know us better and maybe trust us at least a little. This site is my lifeline when things get out of hand. I hope you can reach out and let us help you out, hold you up when you can't stand on your own. I care.:smile:

least

3. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

I say the same thing to myself. ("No, one would be hurt by my disappearing")Only, I am trying so hard to change and allow me to live. To believe I can heal me.

You are a worthy, but hurting, wounded soul. I do care about you, even if I do not know you yet. I hope that I can have an opportunity to know what makes you tick. Let me know.

TLA