do I even matter?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ZombiePringle, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

If I ended my life today would anybody even notice? Am I really just nothing? Somebody that causes nothing but problems?

2. PokerDonkey

PokerDonkey Active Member

Well...

That depends, do you have a family that loves you? Are you in a relationship with someone? True friends?

If not...

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I would notice. :hug:

4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

You matter Kankuro... You are always there for people, to help and guide.

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I would too and of course people would notice hun. Your mum would notice and your daughter would notice her Daddy wasn't there. :(

6. ZombiePringle

It's just... we had this nice day planned. We were going to go to the park, come home dye eggs, maybe watch a movie as a family. Then her friend called... and all plans dropped because she was asked to go somewhere with her instead. Am I really so unimportant? That I'm just an afterthought. I guess I should never plan on leaving the house..

7. lightbeam

Awwwww! That is so not fair to you. Can you take your daughter somewhere fun?

8. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

my daughter has done to us around dinner time for the last 3 days

9. ZombiePringle

I would but I had a beer so not going anywhere. Maybe I will take her outside to play a little. Maybe it will distract me.

10. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear she is still doing this to you. :( I get so angry at how others are allowed to dictate our happiness. :(

11. ZombiePringle

Theres more I found out... I don't know what to do.

12. lightbeam

What did you find out...?

13. ZombiePringle

I saw a conversation between her and one of her friends... about how she wants to have "relations" with some other guy she met online. And even invited said guy to come visit her...

14. lightbeam

I would barricade her in her room, tbh. If she wants to pull that, she will have to live on her own first.

15. ZombiePringle

This is my fiance we're talking about. my daughter isn't even 2 yet :tongue:
    Its my fiance that took off with her friends and cancelled our plans. sorry... should have made that more clear.

16. lightbeam

Oh... ok. I get it now.

Sorry!

I'd still barricade the fiancee in your room. If she wants to ruin things, she will have to do it on her own. Or is it the friend that wants relations...?

17. ZombiePringle

I honestly don't know anymore. Her friend is probably taking her to meet guys for all I know.

18. lightbeam

I'm sorry Kankuro.... My ex slept with 21 different men during our marriage. Does it still make me angry? It does, because she can still do that while neglecting the kids. It pisses me off to no end...

19. ZombiePringle

I pay for the computer that she uses to find people to cheat on me with. I pay the phone bill for the phone she uses to talk to these people... Hell I probably even pay for the gas she uses to go who knows where when I'm at work so she can go cheat on me. What kind of person am I that I let people just walk all over me? And the sad thing is I won't even say anything to her when she gets home. All I can really hope is that she comes home tonight so that maybe I can just leave.. get outside, go for a walk, something... Anything to get me away from feeling like this. Anything...

20. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I know how you feel.. I switched jobs and got stuck on third shift.. My fiance' Would wait for me to go to work and she would go to the bars..Then she started sleeping on the couch..I would tell her to wake me up early so we could talk and she wouldn't do it..Eventually she started staying gone for a day. Then it led to a couple of days and then for a week.. I packed my shit and was in the process of moving out..When she came home and begged me not to go..I thought about it for about two seconds and told her oh hell no!! Once you loose that trust you will never get it back..She finally married a guy old enough to be her dad..She was looking for that free meal ticket..It took a year for me to get over it but I did eventually..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.