• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Do I Exist

bag_of_struggles

Like I honestly feel like I don’t exist unless I’m T work. And then when I’m at work I feel like a burden. Like what am I doing with my life. I just want a purpose, to feel like I’m doing something. But every time I look around me, it is like life has slipped me by.

Do I exist? Do I mean anything to anyone? Why am I even going on? (I’m not contemplating anything dangerous atm but I’m just so lost).

I feel like everyone I work with does things better than me anyways. And season is winding down, they don’t need as many servers, so I would be doing them a favor to not be around anymore. My awkward ass self.

how does everyone make themselves feel (I don’t need to feel worthwhile) but at the very least like they exist?

do u even exist? And if I do why?

johnDoen

Outsider in the Realm of Lost and Found
Like I honestly feel like I don’t exist unless I’m T work. And then when I’m at work I feel like a burden. Like what am I doing with my life. I just want a purpose, to feel like I’m doing something. But every time I look around me, it is like life has slipped me by.

Do I exist? Do I mean anything to anyone? Why am I even going on? (I’m not contemplating anything dangerous atm but I’m just so lost).

I feel like everyone I work with does things better than me anyways. And season is winding down, they don’t need as many servers, so I would be doing them a favor to not be around anymore. My awkward ass self.

how does everyone make themselves feel (I don’t need to feel worthwhile) but at the very least like they exist?

do u even exist? And if I do why?
You exist. You are considered a valuable member of this forum for the kind posts you made, I guess it's meaningful to everyone here in SF. Perhaps, you are able to feel such meaning, thus motivates you to go on, or maybe something or someone else in your life. It's great that you are not planning to risk anything.

There are always things you do better than others.

A good way to feel your own existence, inspired by a scene in the latest PIxar movie Soul, is to taste food. It could be the New York's $1 pizza slice, as in the movie, or something more of your reference.

I don't know, I'm a just a cat. Meow.

You believe you exist. And you're lost in that belief.

All you think you know is just what you believe. (wisdom/knowing know nothing)

The question is what to believe, if anything.

This is why emptying the mind leads to enlightenment, you stop believing.

Or to put it another way, belief is your bondage.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00