Do I go or stay?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by RasC, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RasC

RasC New Member

I'm facing a loss of employment after 17yrs, just as we are set to get our dreams realized, new house and new business . It seems as if my family would be better off financially ($500,000 policy, no suicide clause) if I were out the picture. Do I go or stay?????
  2. unionfalls

unionfalls Well-Known Member

Stay, things are just things. How would your family FEEL without you. Stay.
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please stay, the support we give each other is important to all of us. You are important to me. Take care and keep posting. Respect. If we respect all each other even the ones we hurt, then we get through our own crisis.
  4. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

I thought i had everything just within my grasp a year ago.

Everything now lost. I attempted to no longer be here and failed.

Now my chance to rebuild is a possibility. It wouldnt be here if i was not. And regretably ive witnessed the effect my attempt has had on everyone. Not good.
  5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

I have dealt with the loss of employment multiple times. Once after 17 years, once after 15, and only recently at the age of 61. Its hard, but your life can be rebuilt. Please stay.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You stay. All the money in the world is not worth your life or anyone elses. I would suggest getting a therapist and go from there, good luck to you and stay safe.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.