Do I have a problem

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by idontno06, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idontno06

idontno06 Member

I go 2-3 days wthout eating anything just the thought of food makes me feel sick

I no i'm not fat and have no problem with my body yet it still happens

What do I do my hands shake more now and its getting hard to hide from everone

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Don't know alot about these things but 2 - 3 days without food is definately not good for you. We need to put fuel in our engines or we start to break down. The shaking is probably a part of that. I'd suggest that you need to do something to get this under control. Have you sought any professional help for this? Maybe if food seems so bad you could still manage to drink some kind of vitamin and protein drink of somekind. Something to keep you going. What is it that makes you feel this way? Maybe someone here could be of help. Best wishes and hope you get it sorted.

3. Puppy

Puppy Well-Known Member

You're shaking because you need food. That's happened to me before.

But if you don't feel like eating, just try having soup. It's really easy to eat, and it's nutritional. I hope you're feeling better soon! :hug:

4. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

very good advise.

i have difficulties eating sometimes, and i do tend to just not eat. but i can usually drink. so i wil be doing this from now on me thinks

5. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

it sounds to me like you do have a problem
    perhaps see your doctor/pdoc about it?
    are you shaking in general or because you're cold? it's very easy to get cold and shake a lot if you haven't eaten for a while, but if you're just shaking because you're weak, that suggests that you're very underweight in the first place.
    please see someone hun :hug:

6. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

are you not eating because your anxious about something? i go days without eating when i'm particularly anxious. also, are you on meds at all? i used to shake quite badly when i was on meds and not eating properly xxx

7. Adhara

Adhara Member

I have had that kind of problem before, and my doctor told me to have hot chocolate. Not only it will feed you, but chocolate also helps as an antidepressant. That helped me a lot.

It's normal that you're shaking, you should try to eat now before matters get worse.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I've had that problem before too.It was caused by anxiety. Do you suffer from anxiety? You should really see your doctor though so they can rule out diabetes,ulcers etc.. I hope you get this sorted out soon xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.