Do I have the right to be annoyed?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ManCG, Nov 17, 2010.

1. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

So after a lot of talking and consideration on both parts, me and my ex girlfriend have decided to get back together after splitting for 6 months.

Now, in the space of us breaking up, I had unprotected sex. She demanded I got tested for things to make sure I hadn't caught anything, which I thought was fair enough.

This morning, I woke up at 6am, to be ready and at the hospital by 8am for the clinic drop in. 8am comes, and I'm told I have to wait til 9. When it reaches 9 o clock, I'm 13th in the queue. Time goes on, people get seen, and it reaches 11am. I'm next. So I have a blood test (I FUCKING HATE NEEDLES), I get a plastic swab stuck down my bellend, which hurt like shit, and I had to piss in a pot and have my balls checked.

Everything came back fine. I called my girlfriend, and told her. She was so happy. It was at this point where I asked her if she'd had unprotected sex with anyone or not during the break up, as if she had, it'd make my whole morning a bit pointless, as she has no intention of getting checked.

She admitted she had unprotected sex, and won't get tested. What. The. Fuck ????????????

Do I have the right to be annoyed that I just spent my whole morning having my penis violated and a needle stuck in my arm, for sweet FUCK ALL?!

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You did it for your own health, although she should be as concerned about herself and you as you were...glad you got tested...you did the right thing...J

3. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

You're right, I did do it for my own health, that's one way of looking at it. But she was demanding me to get tested, and being quite pushy about it. But now looking back on it, she had also done the same as I had. It doesn't annoy me that she'd had sex with someone else, as she was single and could do what she wanted, it's just the fact she was being so pushy about me being tested, when she was in the same position, but didn't decide to tell me until after I'd spent my whole morning at hospital. :/

4. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Not really fair that she expects you too but won't get herself tested. I can't really understand how she can justify it...

So yes, you have the right to be annoyed.

5. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It's so annoying.

6. oval

oval Well-Known Member

well yeah i would be pretty pissed too
    you still did it for the both of you. id send her right to the hospital since she should get herself tested too, for your safty.

7. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

I tried that, the point is, she's refusing.

8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

hm maybe if you refuse having sex with her untill she gives in?

9. ManCG

ManCG Active Member

I'm not going to have sex with her again until she does.

10. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I think you have every right to be annoyed, and I don't blame you for not wanting to have sex with her until she gets tested. I think that's a good idea.

11. Domo

Domo Well-Known Member

Is this situation making you question if it's a good idea to get back together?

12. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Wow... if that happened to me, I'd probably be more than annoyed, lol. I don't think I could be with someone who would refuse something like that after making you do it. Just my opinion. But I do think it's good you got tested. That's always a good thing. :)

13. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

why would she not want to get checked?