Do I kill myself now or wait until my mom dies

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by wastedmylife, Apr 3, 2010.

Do I kill myself now or wait until my mom dies

1. Kill yourself now

1 vote(s)
  2. Wait until she dies

5 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

My mom will be dead soon, I told myself I wouldn't do anything until my mom died and my uncle died

Well my uncle died 2 months ago and I have a feeling my mom will be dead soon

Do I do something now or just wait until I have to bury my mom

I don't think I can deal with that pain then
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I don't think you should kill yourself at all but definately don't go before your Mum...
    the pain she would suffer from losing you would be indescribable....
    no parent should have to bury their child.....
    get some more help and be there with your Mum and not just for her....
    you will need each other at the moment if you have just lost your uncle....
    I am sorry for your loss...
    take care...
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You didn't give a third choice like why I should stay alive so I didn't vote.. You need to talk to your doctor and get a referall to see a psychiatrist.. Your mom would want you to live.. She didn't raise you to kill yourself..Please get some help even if it's just a therapist.. In my opinion a therapist works better than any drugs..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I agree with STranger therapy does work gets rid of all those distorted thougths. Your mom would want to see you healthy and strong so when it is her time she leaves the world in peace not worried about her child Give her that gift get some help for you so you can deal with her death when it comes and go on and be that strong person she would want for you.
  5. wastedmylife

that is the reason she is dying because I am not healthy and strong and will never be healthy and strong again
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

why do you think your Mum is dying because of you? you want to talk about it?...
  7. wastedmylife

she had health problems but she got alot worse in the last year or so since I got my own health problems, if I was alive and I was stronger she would want to live

now she has a mass on her chest that they think might be breast cancer but she doesn't even want to get a mammogram because she basically wants to die at this point

there is no question since my own life ended my moms life ended, when my mom dies I cant imagine what kind of state I will be in
  8. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

You can't die before your mom die,
    You can't die before trying to live on without your mother,
    You can't die before you seeked help from doctors, therpist, friends, relatives,
    You can't die because the human body is stronger than you know,
    You can't die because most suicide attempt end in failure,
    You can't die because failed suicide attempt damage your body and make life harder, (personal experience)
    And you certainly can't die before you talk to me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.