do i love her?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by The Scream, Mar 12, 2011.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

whenever she's around, there's this thing in me that wants to jump and scream YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! but i manage not too..... :D

i never feel bored when she's around, even if we just sit and stare and do nothing... my hands get shaky... i get shy, -really- shy... and sometimes i start rambling... or just shut up cos im afraid ill say something stupid...

i don't dare to look her way when she's not talking to me cos i'll be afraid she'll look back and things will get awkward...

whenever she's with another girl just hanging around and i don't know that girl she's hanging around with i get jealous...

spending the day with her, i don't feel any stress whatsoever... i feel happy, all day...

i could look at her face all day without getting bored...

tho - here it comes - whenever i imagine us two in a relationship, i just can't imagine us ever being in a healthy or even possible relationship... unimaginable... so many things would probably bother me... hmm... i don't know if i'd want to be in one with her

i wanna hug with her and kiss and see her everyday...

does that mean i still love her? she's my, sort of ex-gf... not really my ex-gf cos things eventually didn't work out...

im confused -__-"

2. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

So you'd be in a relationship with someone else? I think you're just infatuated right now, but if you think it's love then go with it.

3. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

i think i wanted to be single... and mess around with her... and others... but mostly her..... :D

but but! today i found out i have no feelings for her love-wise at all, fucking happy about that! :D

hanging around more with her made me realize back then i wanted her so badly, appearently love makes people blind :D

she's indeed not someone i'd want to be with =]

:bubble: glad i have that figured out, at least!