do i piss u off?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by victor, Dec 24, 2010.

1. victor

victor Account Closed

hello, kids. yep, interesting question, but i thought id ask. just in case.
    i came on this forum when i was at my worst n met some really great ppl n made friends and everything is just great, thank u everyone whoever stood by me. its not that im o.k. now, but im trying
    anyways, some ppl seem to have problem with me. as in real life i practise kind of attitude - if u like me, ure most wellcome to be my friend n if u dont like me just fuck off n leave me alone unless i do smth personally 4 u. which i do apply to myself as well. if i dont like u for any reasons - i will fuck off n simply ignore u and wont go around bitching bout u, unless u personally offend me. i strongly believe if everyone had this attitude - everyone would be much happier:)
    however, its internet n it might work in different ways. ive never been on any forum before, so im clueless. why im on this forum? coz i enjoy it, enjoy talking to u guy, enjoy having fun n sharing my ups n downs, n if i ever can help anyone when ur down, im happy bout that. however, i know only the ppl i know n i do know they're cool with me. now bout ppl i dunno - if i disturb u in any way n if u'd preffer me not to be on this website, ure most wellcome to say it on here, n i can as well fuck off n leave u alone, no hard feelings:D im new anyway, some of u has been here for years, so have ur say

2. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

No. :)

It is very American to say someone pisses you off.
    They think it's cool but it's not.
    It is,in a very British sense,quite "Blakey" from "On the buses" to go around letting people know you are pissed off.

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey,

Your amazing, well I think so, I would love you to stay on this forum, if someone doesn't like you don't go in to fully ignoreing them I think most people love you on here mate :hug: x

were all hated by one person what ever forum we go on (",) x

4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

You don't piss me off~ not at all.
    You seem to just be the type who jokes around alot.
    Sometimes when I read your posts, I feel offended then I pause and think about it - and realize that it really shouldn't.

I'm pretty sensitive like that though. I just have to learn not to take everything so seriously.

You are a rad dude!

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

No you don't PMO...I think you brighten up SF....

6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yeah you do! not really... its fun having you around. So nope...you don't anger me one bit.

7. victor

victor Account Closed

well.. what can i say.. lol

8. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

nope I like you this :arms: much, please stay you make me laugh.

9. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Do u think you're annoying?

10. victor

victor Account Closed

lol hey, hows u, long time:D
    no, some stupid dickhead upset me n i just posted this thread without thinking much so dont worry, i know u luv me :D lmfao

11. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Have you gotten any infractions yet victor?

12. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

hell yeah vista you annoy me! you has promised me an house, nothing. you has promised me your love, nothing again. just wait my dear, i is coming for you and flyingdutchmen wont go easy on you :mad:

:D

13. victor

victor Account Closed

i luv u, sexy :*

14. flyingdutchmen

flyingdutchmen Well-Known Member

i wub wub u 2 hun :D

15. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Vitas, you have that London Humour, i laugh lots at your posts at times!
    My only thoughts are, that occasionaly your words have brought back bad memories for me, not your intention or problem i know.
    Guess we have to think about the effects on others sometimes, especially on a forum like this.
    Regards Pete p.s. are we still friends! x

16. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

I think you should get a job as a professional spammer

17. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

lmfaooo.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
  18. victor

victor Account Closed

Spam - tinned meat made mainly from ham (arbitrary formation or f.spiced ham)

19. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

I think many people take everything you say as a joke and many also may take is seriously. Like you read soomeones post there being seriouse they think your just joking and it could hurt them. I hope you are ok Victor :hugtackles:

20. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Sometimes your posts can come off wrong because you have alot of humor in you :) There's nothing wrong with that, though sometimes, people dont want humor, and like Young violet says, it can be mis-interpretted as a joke.
    As to how you post and where? lol, just be you. Im a depressive mong, sometimes that pisses people off more than humor :) Just gotta know where to post I suppose.