do I start now or

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by clouds, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

wait till after tomorrows meeting.. Have just had enough in fact too much to want to or even be able to live another whole day.Everything Ive struggled to build and keep going over the years is being wiped out.. I have to go to court, will end up with criminal conviction and in turn lose my job. As Ive said so often Im just not up to any more fighting and struggle to keep going..Social work are here to stay and they will obviously be better at parenting than I could ever aspire to..Have written notes to relevant people and will post to my friend tonight, so will be Wed when they arrive and I shall be dead by then

2. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

clouds, if your a parent like me then you know leaving will do more harm than good.

We all make mistakes in our lives, thats how we learn. Dont let this mistake make the rest of your life.

Your children need you, yes you may not be in the position to parent now (assuming by post) but you will be, you can be. Dont let them down, get up wipe yourself off and get to work on what needs to be done.

I have felt the same as you, so many, many days, today even. This will pass and you will be able to open up and see whats going on around you. Reach out for help, Im here alot maybe we can help eachother.

PM anytime.

3. clouds

clouds Well-Known Member

have got through the night and am seeing my pdoc this morning and meeting with care agancies and social work this afternoon

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Keep going Clouds...this is the middle of the storm, so it is the worst part...see what you can do to get the best for yourself and then everything else will fall where it may...you made the right choices and it is probably the most difficult thing to endure, but it will get better...J

5. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Good Luck, let us know how it goes. When times get down carry them pictures of happy times around with you, sneak a look every now and then.

Your grandchildren are going to be so proud when they find out how strong of a woman thier grandmother is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.