do i tell the truth?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by shn69588, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shn69588

shn69588 Member

I'm sitting waiting to see the psy dr do I tell her I want/ going to kill myself or do I wait it out? Wait to see what happens? I'm so scared and confused!

2. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

tell them, be honest they cant help you properly if you dont tell them

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

tell her its the only way your gonna get past this...it will be ok :hug:

4. shn69588

shn69588 Member

Then why doesn't it feel ok?

None of this feels ok. I want to just leave, I want to run far away, and just be done with it all!

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Running away wont solve anything hun.... it will just make it worse. and i know you dont want that right? Stay and tell her. I dont want to see you die and i know you can fight this. Tell her :hug:

6. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

If you tell them the truth, whats the worst that could happen?

7. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Tell the truth!!!! We want you around here for a long,long,long time!!!! YOU need to get better and the truth will get you there!!!! You are in my prayers! YOU CAN DO IT! I send my love and hope to you!!!!

Write me if you like,

Marty

8. Things

Things Well-Known Member

That's normal for what you're going through. Trusting a stranger like this is scary!

But as the others said, they need to know to help.

I hope for the best.

9. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Hope you are ok. Let us know

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Everone has already said it.. Get the help and tell the truth..I've been in the hospital ten times.. The only bad thing is it's boring..Take a book with you..As far as running away that is dangerous..Theres too many predators out there who will harm you..And I know you don't want to be dumpster diving for something to eat..So please get the help!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.