do introverts deserve to live

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shub11, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Hey. Today again I was rediculed for being an introver for t nth time in my life. Just wanr to discuss with u guys what do think do introverts have a right to survive in this extrovert dominated world. I am sure most of us out here are introverts so please I request u all to contribute. Thx...
    !

2. sevendust

sevendust Active Member

Sorry you were ridiculed. Everyone deserves a chance at life.

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Introverts keep the world going. If they didn't have us, the extroverts wouldn't be so 'happy'. Many many high achieveing people were introverts. They tend to think more, where as extroverts are more of a consumer.

Also western society tends to value extroversion. Whereas many asian cultures prefer introversion(which ties in well with common buddhist beliefs).

How were you ridiculed?(just curious)

4. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Well to answer u my manager told me to mix up or gel with the team else it!would be a big negative for my performance .... my

5. kirby

kirby New Member

Just because extroverts make up the majority of the population doesn't make them better than introverts. Heck, we introverts tend to be far less annoying in my opinion. We don't need to blurt out everything that pops into our head, instead we prefer to reflect on things in silence. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I think if more people were introverts the world would be a better place.

More thinking less obnoxiousness.

6. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

I don't care who the majority is. It's extroverts that don't deserve to live.

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I tend to think introverts and extroverts, along with those in-between, contribute to society in their own ways. My perspective is that neither quality should ever be considered in estimating someone's value as a person....also, I believe we all have the right to survive.

8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You ask an interesting question. I tend to think in terms of raw survival in these cases. If humans still had to gather our own food and protect our own possessions... who would survive? The introvert or the extrovert. Humans have always needed others to really survive. If life was not so easy right now. I know I would be dead in a forest right now.

9. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

From this perspective, I don't really believe anyone has the right to live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.