Do not know what to do anymore!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dosFREAK

Remember me everybody? I'm back, and more suicidal than ever! I am a registered member of japaneselifestyle.com.au, and I e-mailed the girls I wanted to talk to, and they will not send me ANY type of reply back, it is like they hate me, this is not the first time I had this bad feeling, I went around my school talking to other girls, and none of those F%$#%#$ wanted me... 3 friendships have been blown over the pat 5 months, and eeverything right now is crap execpt for my grades... I have a sword, and I am more than happy to slash my throat with it, everything is useless, everybody hates me to F%$#, and I am thinking about taking the big heavy sword, and slash my throat to death with it!

Last edited by a moderator:

dosFREAK

Oh, I'm 15 1/2, why? You want to come to my house, and kill me because I am younger?! Anyway, as you see, everybody hates me, so I do not see the point of not killing myself, I am still thinking about using that sword I have in the guest room. Nobody understands me, so I am really thinking about self-termination.

Oh, I'm 15 1/2, why? You want to come to my house, and kill me because I am younger?! Anyway, as you see, everybody hates me, so I do not see the point of not killing myself, I am still thinking about using that sword I have in the guest room. Nobody understands me, so I am really thinking about self-termination.
Where did you get a sword?!?

Girls can be evil. Very evil. I had a lot of trouble with girls before. Just ignore them. Girls aren't everything in life. At 15, you don't have to be dating. Just try to take it easy.

dosFREAK

He, he, just like everybody else, will not understand my feelings, I got the Final Fantasy VII buster sword from Ebay, now it is time to use it for the purpose of suicide, everything is useless, here I go, bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V

Valis16

I'm assuming this post is a joke. But in the off chance that it's not, don't be an idiot. You'll end up botching it if you try 2 horribly ineffective strategies...the throat, for god's sake, and a buster sword? I'd bet a million yen that you wouldn't succeed, but if I did, the mods'd probably delete the post. So just...wait till you're 17 like me. Then you can make a bit more of a realistic decision. After all, no girls would ever have anything to do with me for practically my whole life, then about a year ago a good-looking, nice chick fell for me at first sight, and 9 months later I still don't know why. But then, on the flip side, it hasn't erased my need for self-termination. Cheers.

dosFREAK

It is a REAL sword, made out of steel, I just don't know what to do anymore, I used to be a person who had plenty of friends, and always felt good about himself, and here I am, ready to slice myself... Should I do it? I really feel like I am not understood by others, it is not your fault, I'm evil, and a really complicated person to deal with...

Last edited by a moderator:
V

Valis16

No. You don't have a reason. The things you're talking about are things that can get better and change very easily. There are reasons to commit suicide, but you don't have them. Stick around until you're out of high school, at least. Then you can have a real perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00