Do not open if easily offended....

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by shamps, Apr 27, 2010.

1. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

F**k my boss,

I need a sicknote,I need a rest,but I have to go back to work because im causing other people to take too much on.I mean :WTF:

Oh but of course im ok to tend to others peoples shit while they are off sunning themselves somewhere exotic.With their happy little brady bunch families and a never ending cashflow to fuel their amazing f*****g social lives.

F**k Christian,

Hes only available when he sees me on facebook and he wants something.Then gives me shit when he cant get his head around it,who the f**k does he think he is?????

And thankyou doc,

You may have given me what I needed but could you not have embellished a bit on that little white piece of paper that holds the key to my f*****g sanity?Just so my boss at least may think before she opens her big fat f*****g mouth,and hurts me anymore than im already hurting!!!!!

Pressure f*****g pressure.Well f**k the forementioned,im declared not fit to work for another month.......and another month I shall take.And if after that I need another month,I shall bloody take that aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bash:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think you should follow your doctors recommendation and look after you and right you are if you need more time off then take it. Only you can take care of you right no one else will Good for you for taking time you need to chillax as my daughter would say take care
  3. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Thankyou Violet,and sorry for the outburst I really dont usually talk like that but just got so angry..........tried to blank out as much as I could wivout you losing the drift:hugtackles:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

never be sorry for an outburst it is better to get the anger out instead of holding onto it. You are definitely in the right you need a break and you should be able to have one especially if your doctor has stated so. take care okay
  5. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Il try hunni and thankyou x
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles: :hugtackles:
  7. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Bless ya IV.....much love winging its way to you hun x
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Outbursts are healthy..they let one get out the venom without hurting ourselves or others...I am prone to mine and sometimes, I just yell (of course when alone in the house)...always feel better afterwards...outburst away...big hugs, J
  9. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Thanks hun,already feeling the benefit.I guess ive always been too embarrassed to say no or speak my mind about stuff that gets to me.I learnt my lesson today,too much was expected and I didnt have it to give so I found my voice and used it,