Do not read if your easily offended

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Ok theres something thats really bugging me and i am so fucking close to exposing them. Im so sick of people telling me they are suicidal and depressed because of one fucking person. This goes out to every single person they have infected, report them. Something will be done.

Fact is emotional blackmail on a forum such as this is extremely fucked up and sick and they need to fuck off from here and do it elsewhere. Let me tell you something, when someone tells you they are going to kill themselves because you are ignoring them tell them to fuck off or report it. If someone is playing with your head, report them. If someone decides to give you unwanted attention and wont leave you alone report them. Thing is no matter if your male or female, either sex doing this is wrong.

I got the fucking hump now. I need to go and do something and scream

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yes... It is wrong to act that way on here. I know for a fact that there is many sensitive people on here.. And just saying you're going to hurt yourself because they aren't talking to them could easily trigger them into doing something to themselves... I don't know who this is actually about but I do hope they realize they shouldn't be doing it...

This is a support site.. everybody here needs attention of some sort at some point. We're all here for a reason... It shouldn't turn into an individualistic kinda place where one person wants all the attention while others need it just as bad.

3. Kaos General

Really really wish i could say who it is but i cant. You know me well enough to know only one person annoys me as much as this.

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

hmmm... yeah. I had my suspicions

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If this person is bothering you then put them on your ignore list and you won't hear from them again.. You won't be able to read what they are writing either.. Theres a way to peek but all you would be doing is asking for trouble.. Just ignore them..

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

These situations do need to be reported. We can't do anything unless the members being affected come forward and tell us what's going on.

7. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

Manipulation is loathsome on every level to everyone involved. Id like to encourage anyone experiencing it to ignore the one doing it. I realize this is a place for support, but to say b/c someone isnt paying attention to you youre going to kill yourself is out of line and reprehensible. Putting guilt on someone else in order to make themselves feel better is dispicable. Sounds to me like they need to learn how to communicate what they need better, and manipulation isnt healthy for anyone as I said. To those who are suffering this Im sorry you are. Id encourage you to not feel guilty for "their" choice. They were like this when they got here. Youre NOT the cause! No matter how much they try to con you into thinking you are. Theyre LYING to you, and playin head games is NEVER appropriate especially with those who are here at this site. For those going thru try telling them when they stop blaming you for their choice youll talk then, until then they're on their own.

8. Kaos General

Its not me they are affecting. Its everyone else. Im sick and tired of hearing the same fucking name. As far as i am concerned they are similar in nature to a sexually transmitted disease, they infect everything they touch

9. Kaos General

This is basically what im trying to say but it got lost in translation somewhere along the way