Do not read this

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Øyvind, Jan 16, 2009.

1. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

People with friends, people with social lives, who sometime during their lifes have had sex, been in a relationship or even kissed anyone, or even had somebody actually like them in their lives, should be SHOT if they ever complain!

I HATE the world. I hate the retarded government. I hate people who do evil things to innocent people. Those are the people that have more people liking them than anyone! And they're EVIL. Feel free to delete this. I'm trigged, and I'll chop my fucking head off!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Yeah, it does seem like being in a relationship, etc are taken for granted. That's just the way it is though. Some people learn, some people don't.

4. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

yeah that's what I meant by the government and all the stupid comments the politicians make

5. Anime-Zodiac

What is it exactly about the government that makes you angry. That they take things for granted?

6. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

Stupid comments about perfect people and their "problems". They are not fucking problems.

7. Anime-Zodiac

Well people have their own definition of what perfect people are. Some don't even think such a thing/concept exists.
    Perhaps in the near future the current government will be replaced by another one via election.

8. Øyvind

Øyvind Senior Member

lol it's things they all talk about.