Do people care?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been hiding out in my apartment not answering my phone for about 8 days. only 1 of those days I left my apartment door. I just called a friend, she's called obviously like 15 times all together. I didn't check missed calls. And she had forgotten she had a spare key. I live in a secure building. But I called and she was all like I thought you were dead, I thought you committed suicide... paranoid maybe..... I have one part saying yes people care a little bit then a part of me saying everyone hates me, mocks me, plotts against me, and ect.

but does anyone here or in reality really care?

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
She obviously does care or she wouldn't have called 15 times.

Think on it for a bit and you'll see she does care. Sometimes it's difficult to believe, especially when people have a lot going on in their lives and they don't get in touch for a while, but I believe you have a real friend there.

And of course yu've always got us sad sacks.

Yes people care hun :hug: I'm always glad to see you in chat :) - even if you do call me Meanie Moonie :tongue:
Nobody is plotting against you, and if they did, they would have to answer to us!! *brandishes chat whip*
Seriously hun. We care about you a lot here :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww Carolyn, we DO care about you, and like Devastated said, your friend obviously cares about you too - or else she wouldn't have called you 15 times. :hug:

And Rhino, we care about you too hun :hug:

TDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00