Do suicidal thoughts have to be a big secret?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
Ahoy there. You wanna tell us what's been getting at you recently? I read your other thread and your worried about going seeking medical help about these things.
I was in the same boat a week ago. Yesterday was my first doctors apointment in over 7 years and now i'm on antidepressants.
I was worried theyde put me in a secure ward or something. But nothing like that.
Why is it you think no one likes you? Is it the way you think you act maybe or do you push people away because you like a lot of privacy?

You don't have to worry about people liking you or not here. There is always someone to talk to who wants to listen to you.

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Here, you can let it all out, say whatever you want and you don't have to worry about us not liking you or anything like that. I know how suicidal thoughts can have to be a secret in the real world, but here, no problem.

smackh2o

SF Supporter
I think too much exposure to suicidal thoughts if your not suicidal or sad can affect you eventually. But I think all or most of the people on this forum have had to deal with feelings such as suicide or blueness at some point if not still. The best people to talk to are the ones that have been through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00