Do we have any Gamers here~?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sakura, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC, or any other the older gaming systems. Do we have any gamers here and if so what system, and what games do you enjoy playing~?

I used to be a hardcore Playstation fangirl. I've been gaming since I was 6 and got my first NES Nintendo. But when the PS3 came out it was bulky, expensive, and had like no good games. So I got into the Xbox and Xbox Live. I've always been a hardcore RPG fan, so I love games like Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, and the Tales of series. But with the Xbox I got into really good and fun co-op/multiplayer games like Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, RE5 and others.

So what games are you all into? :)
  2. Romancer

Romancer Well-Known Member

gamer! though i only play computer games. <.<
    i love strategy games, like age of empires, civilization...or a really old one: populous. i play other games like oblivion too. :)

and tetris.
  3. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Ahh Tetris. A true classic! I used to play that all day on my old-school Gameboy XD

And I've *really* wanted to get into PC games but I'm so used to console gaming, it seems so hard to use a keyboard and mouse to play ^^;
  4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

Yay! Star Ocean 2 (second story) is probably one of my alltime favourite RPG's ~ I got it for my PSP the day it came out, even though I own a collector's box for PSx

My favourite game systems were (Sega Genesis/Dreamcast/Saturn) as a kid.
    Playing Aladdin, Lion King, Ecco, SONIC on the Genesis when I was supposed to be in bed sleeping... oh, yes... those were the days!
    Phantasy Star Online and Lunar games are also on my long list of favourites for Sega consoles.

Our first 'console' was an Atari
    I started playing games competitively with my sister, when I was only 3. lol

I have to say, I don't like Xbox simply because the controllers are beasts and my little hands can't even wrap around them properly -__- so I stay away from Xbox/360; although my brother owns one. I've played a few games on it but still just can't get used to the controls. I'm too oldschool, I guess~? :bubble:

I do own a PSP, DSi (gameboy pocket, game gear) as far as portable systems go... and I prefer my PSP for pretty much everything.
    I bought the DSi specifically so that I could play the newest Dragon Quest game! lol

Right now, I'm playing good 'ol Fallout 3 on PS3
    I don't do any online playing... infact- I HATE online games. Way too many foreign prepubescent kids with headsets...just irritates me to no end.
  5. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Lol, I played Atari too back in the day when a childhood friend of mine had it. I only ever played Pong on it, but it was fun when you're a lil kid XD

Hehe, that's why I only play co-op with a gaming friend. So it's just me and her playing through the game to beat it. Playing with a whole slew of people I don't know in an online match makes me too nervous XD
  6. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

I play with my
    - DS
    -X-box 360 kinnect

Super Mario
    Marion winter sports
    Cooking mama 2/3
    Brain Train
    Lodes more

PS1 lodes of old games
    PS2 mostly Mario and car ones

PS3 Mostly can games

PSP - Lodes mainly Grand Theft Auto

- Kinect Advrnture sports, harry potter... just got 5 games x
  7. Sakura

Sakura Well-Known Member

Are the Kinect games good? They look fun and I wondered if they really were as fun as they looked ^^
  8. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

I'm not your typical gamer. I have an Xbox 360 and play rhythm games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band (this might scream CASUAL GAMER but I'm pretty pro at both :p) also a few racing games but I actually am just casual on those.

Used to play WoW on PC but now I have a download limit and I'm poor so can't anymore :(.

Pokemans for the DS too, ahaha, they never get boring :).
  9. Cute_Angel_Xx

There honestly amazing and on some after playing for like ages running you get tired, but yes its amazing great for all the famly x
  10. Cute_Angel_Xx

I love online games
  11. Prof.Bruttenholm

Prof.Bruttenholm Well-Known Member

I have a Wii and PS2, while I love them, I barely have time for games.
    I mostly play PC games; Portal, Half Life 2, etc.
    I recently tried my hand at MMORPG, found a site full of free options and started playing Everquest 2 extended
  12. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

For me, I like any kind of 'sand-box' games. Games that are like their own little world.

So of course, you'd include Grand Theft Auto 4, even though I used to play GTA 2 on PS1 back in the day(lol I would have been like 6), then you've got Read Dead Redemption, winchesters and horses were a nice change from RPGs and AK-47s :tongue:.

Then I play WoW on PC. I probly play too much. It depends on the day really. Fucking Blizzard made healers so crap and I go oom way to quickly so I haven't healed an entire Cataclysm heroic...which fucking sucks because I don't have an awful lot of gear :(. For me WoW is probly my version of after school sports/activities :p, other kids have their outdoorsy shit and I got my computer lol.
  13. Noir.

Noir. Account Closed

Hey! I'm a chick and a hardcore gamer myself! I own a PS3 oh and of course a PS1 and PS2 lol. MY favourite games so far are: Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4, the Resident Evil series, Call of Duty: Black Ops (I also love Call of Duty: World at War!), the Tomb Raider series, the Metal Gear Solid series and the God of War series! xD Quite a mixture of game genres there.
  14. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Oh yes im a gamer. These are a list of what ive owned in the past up until now.

Commodore 64
    Master System

I have currently got a 360 and wouldnt change it for the world as i took my PS3 back to get it. I love all the final fantasy games and have played them all except for the PSP version and the online version. That said i love all games, action, RPG, shooter, sports, driving etc. I will always be a gamer, its in my blood and DNA i think!!!
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Xbox and wii, love GTA, Assassins Creed, Guitar hero. Play a bit of COD too. Also super mario is a must for the wii!
  16. feathers

feathers Well-Known Member

ITT: female gamers who make a point of being female gamers.
  17. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Hmmm i see some very very familiar games that to be fair id expect to see but there are classic games that have been missed!!! Such as:

Goldeneye 64
    Grand theft auto (first one)
    Need for speed (all of them)
    Ninenty Nine Nights
    SSX on tour
    Original Tony hawks games
    Mortal Kombat
    Dragon age origins

I could go on!!!
  18. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I mainly play the 360 and recently have only been playing call of duty for the most part. I do play other games. And I play the ps3 and Wii as well
  19. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Now for the games i am playing...

Call of Duty (black ops, Modern Warfare 1 and World at war)
    NHL '10
    Rock Band (1,2 and beatles)
    Final Fantasy 13
    Skate 3
    Orange Box
    and a few others....

Heavenly Sword
    Call of Duty (Black ops, World at War, And Modern Warfare 2)
    GTA IV
    Need For Speed Undercover
    thats basically all... and I haven't even been on the PS3 in at least a week and that was only for about 20 minutes.

Wii Fit Plus
    Wii Sports Resort
    A couple others...
  20. Well-Known Member

I have a PS3 but haven't been playing it too much lately. I should be getting Mafia II and Infamous from Gamefly today.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.