Do what you want

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by LonerForever, Aug 15, 2011.

1. LonerForever

LonerForever Well-Known Member

I seems nothing I try is good enough for anyone anymore. "Friends", and I use that term in a rather diluted sense, leave me left right and centre after they've leeched their little piece off of me. It's not as if I'm a bad person. I try my hardest to help them when something is wrong but they can't do something as simple as just make the effort to talk back. Me, being the sucker I am, fall for it every single time and I just get dragged deeper and deeper as I start caring too. I've just found out that one friend might have cancer and saw her coughing up blood. She is the only person who is bothering to say a single word to me at the moment and straight away life shoots me in the heart when it sees that someone is trying to do something good for me. I trusted 3 people in my life. That's it. 3. One, the friend I've just mentioned, another is a girl who has helped me since I first started getting depressed in college, the other was supposed to be my soulmate. But as usual I just keep being showed why I should keep my heart on a leash. No matter what I try and do to get people to talk to me they just abandon me for somebody else. And again its not like I don't try. I really do. I'm there but I just get ignored and neglected every bloody time. And it's not exactly as if they're busy or don't know I'm there. Still got time to talk to everyone everywhere else though eh? Yeah. I'll still be here next time you need me. Coz that's just the sucker I am.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you are feeling so used hun perhaps time to reach out to a new group of people okay new friends hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry this has happened to you. You dont' deserve it, nobody does.

If I can help in any way, or if you need someone to talk to, my PM box is always open.

4. LonerForever

LonerForever Well-Known Member

Thank you... Seems I'm stuck in an endless rut

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it's hard to believe this, but not everyone will do the same thing. Not easy to believe when it happens over and over again, and I know it gets to the point where you don't want to reach out or trust anyone.

6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

being there for people doesn't make you a sucker...your a kind person and unfortunately people seem to think that because you are kind they can walk all over you...I guess its up to you to not let them take advantage of you...give a chance or two and if things don't work out, move on...I know that's hard...

in life, no one has more than a few people they can trust...normally you can count them on one hand only...it sucks but such is life...

I'm sorry you're having a hard time...