do women chase men ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by OutCaste, Jun 22, 2008.

1. OutCaste

OutCaste Well-Known Member

or its only the men who chase women ? what do you think ? any experiences ?

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

I used to be (and sort of still am) of the opinion that the burden of chasing is on men, but I look back and see times when I was being pursued pretty blatantly and was too dumb to see it. That hasn't happened in almost 10 years though now.

3. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

if i like someone and i'm getting signals they like me back i'm definitely chasing them around and around, it's either that or before, it was running away from him round and round in circles.

i'm very bold in some ways- if there's an agreement of ' i love you, you love me'. in this situation i'm in at the moment, i've done all the proactive approaching and wooing in lots of ways.

i don't 'like' many people anyway, i'm incredibily difficult to get close to in any way, and men, i don't like many men...the experiences i've had with men out in public lately, i've had to carry a rape alarm with me everywhere, scary people...:puke:

what do you mean 'chase'? i'm sure women flirt with men?

4. bleach

bleach Well-Known Member

Er. some do.

What kind of answer were you expecting?

5. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

ummmm women chase men as much if not more than men chase women ime. i guess because there are less of them here?