Do You Act Your Age?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by boo, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Have you ever wondered if you actually act your age? Perhaps your friends said you act a bit immature, or maybe someone thinks you're too mature for your age. So do you act younger or older than your age? :eek:ld: or :baby: Heheh!
  2. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i think i act my age, but then again im only a :baby: any way lol, somepeople think i am older than i am on here though so i dont no.
  3. I do

I do Guest

I never grow up so yes I do act my age. Forever mental 11-13 years old. Body is 120 years.
  4. boo

boo Well-Known Member

I really don't act my age at all. Very immature and way too playful. People think im funny at first but after a while they get irritated with boo... :unsure: :blub:
  5. I do

I do Guest

Oh I like you still boo even you were mean to me. But just because you make people laugh so much on board.

Some just yelled me because of my irritating posts, haha, and I still not get which ones was irritating...
  6. boo

boo Well-Known Member

/Slip a $100 bill into Ido's pocket... good job :D
  7. I do

I do Guest

And what I was waiting for was engagement ring
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

oh my... :unsure: boo's not ready for :marriage:
  9. I do

I do Guest

I could not resist, it fit too well to my sn...

....Do you think that was irritating at all? Did you scared any? Do I sound any of my age?
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

NEVER answer a woman asking your if she looks her age! its a death trap!!!!
  11. I do

I do Guest

Well, you know it when you live with 120 years old body. That if what is a trap of death
  12. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

umm... anyways XD

I've always been told that I act much older-- like a mom, I guess.
    I don't mind that at all- but I've always felt alot older than what I am. I don't remember when I actually felt like a kid @__@
  13. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

it really depends who i am with if im with my mates from school i think i act prity imature but if im with my youth group/out of school mates i think i act my age and aparntly like online i seen older but idk im prity young though so idk
  14. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

It totally depends. If I need to be serious and caring or something about something, I've been told I act alot older than my age, but then being mature all the time is boring. So sometimes I guess I act younger than my age, but not to the point that I act totally immature if that makes sense? Being an adult is boring sometimes that's all. You're not allowed to get excited over little things etc. So where's the fun in acting your age constantly? XP
  15. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Well, I don't know. How old does an 80 year-old act? Old people are quite youthful. The whole "act your age" comment has always struck me as increidbly half-witted.
  16. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hell no!!!! So there :tongue: :lol!:
  17. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

my mom and all my friends say I act like im about 26 years old. a lot of people also see me as younger than my age by like 3 years or so. i think I act..older..most of the time..idk
  18. pither

pither Well-Known Member

I've been told I'm rather mature for my age- People are always assuming I'm older than I actually am-
  19. TerrapinStation

TerrapinStation Well-Known Member

Lets see:
    I'm 32, look 26-27, act 22 and feel 70
  20. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

lol- and I wanted to add; I'm 21- look like 16 and act like 30. (feel like 100) XD
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.