do you all really give a damn

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by crookxshanks, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

im bleeding probably the worst ive bled for a long time all because of this place. in places worse than normal

went somewhere i thought was safe in this forum. where nothing can remotly trigger me, and came across something so triggering that it cut, quite literally, deep and im still in a state now.

how can you all do that to someone... one of your own in fact who tries to help and support as much as they can but instead you try to kill her this way

so i guess i really do mean fuck all if this is how you all repay me. its actually bloody painful to type this in all senses

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Can you put pressure on it and elevate it above your heart? First it's a good idea to make sure your wound is ok, and then maybe talk through what it was that triggered and hurt you?

3. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Sorry you hurt yourself :hug:

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

oh sweetie.... wish i was there...would fix you right up. i am very sorry this is happening.

how can i help you get to a safe point?? let me know. i am pm'ing you too. but don't reply if you don't want to right now..

but you need to be safe, and now. i'm here....lean on me. remember, hand-in-hand..... :console::handinhand::hug:

5. SweetSurrender

SweetSurrender Well-Known Member

I care and i'm worried. Please look after the wound hun, you don't deserve to be in any more pain that you obviously are. Please try and help yourself, and accept our help as well even if you don't want to right now.
    I'm here if you need someone to listen.
    ((((hugs)))

6. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

How are you doing now?

7. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you clicked on something that triggered you and left you in a state. I don't know what post/member you are refering to but they probably didn't go out of their way to intentionally trigger someone, but saying that like I said, I don't know the details, but nothing (as far as I'm aware) has been reported. Sometimes when we're feeling really strong emotions it's hard to avoid posting triggers, and also we have different thesholds, some are more easily triggered than others. Anyway I hope you're feeling a little better now. Anytime you feel you may want a break from SF for a time period if you think it'll be beneficial to you, then please let one of the staff know. Take care of yourself. :hug:

8. crookxshanks

im ok. still bit shaken up but ok

resistance - wrote letter to management earlier. am thinking of taking break but shall let you know if i do.

thank you to everyone for your replies. they mean a lot x

9. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

:console: xxxxxx love u

10. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Hey, I havent been around since yeaterday so I missed this til right now, sorry :hug:

Want to talk Mand? You know how to reach me even if I'm offline, use it cos, I DO care and I'm always here for you.

Lea :cheekkiss:

11. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I hope all is well with you. I'm glad you made it through to live another day. Each time you make it you'll only be stronger. Good luck!

12. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hey M.

I don't know what triggered you, but I'm sure as hell sorry as fuck that it happened. And to answer your question, yeah, it does bother me when you, me, and other people here feel like hurting themselves.

Here to make you feel better :rose:

j.

A purely platonic offering :tongue:

13. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Sorry it's taken so long. Better late than never honey...:console:.

Love ya loads xx

14. crookxshanks

thank you to everyone for your replies, they mean a lot

being on leave has helped a lot and having just come back i just wanted to thank you all for putting up with this thread. i was just in a really bad and very very fragile place. basically no use to anyone when it came to being strong. but better now

thank you again to everyone who replied :hug:

15. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Its seeing peope like you positively affected that really makes my day. I'm thrilled and filled with hope that you've done better! Keep it up, we're always here along the way :)

16. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

suicide forum helps a lot many times, but it is also a triggering site. specially for self harmers, in the self harm section. If you are feeling weak, try to read safe posts like the ones in "the cofee house" or play some games, because it might trigger you otherwise. Im sorry u have cutted so bad, and try to relax a bit now. Next time you cut,if u do(i hope u dont thought) try to remember how bad u felt today, so u wont cut any deeper.

hugs :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.