do you belive in vampires

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Izziebabystar, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

does anyone here belive in vampires??
    just wondering
    and if you found out there was how would you react??

2. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Yes they do exist.

Vampires rawk. :wub:

3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

4. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Vampires are awesome :wub:

Not sure how I'd react to seeing one all the same :tongue:

5. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

6. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

I dont believe in the supernatural mumbo jumbo but there are some who feel they are energised by another's drinking blood. Likely just a case of belief creating reality.

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I do believe.

8. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

i believe

9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Of course they exist...in the movies and in the minds of those who have convinced themselves they are vampires.

Not sure if there is any empirical data which proves that they exist. Oh, wait, some mysterious creature is willing me to open my window...I don't want to but feel compelled.

Oh those neighbors...another practical joke!

10. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Nope, no vampires around these parts.

But if somebody wants to help me get rid of all these damn werewolves, let me know.

11. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Hmm, nope.

...However, if I ever find my true love, I'm going to drink her blood at times, and she mine. I'm also going to cook food with it, such as blood pancakes with home made lingonberry jam... one part of the pancakes with my blood, for her, and one part of the pancakes with her blood, for me. Blood is very erotic.... and drinking it or eating food with each other's blood is a wonderful way to further connect.

12. Robin

Robin Guest

Drinking someone's blood isn't going to make you feel closer to them or more connected, you're more likely to get something which is hard to pronounce and harder to get rid of :p

When some people get miserable they fantasise about what will make them happy, everyone has desires for what they want, doesn't necessarily mean that's what they need, which is usually what they're avoiding with such fantasies in the first place :p

13. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

It'd definitely make us feel more connected.... and since she, like me, would be a virgin, I don't know what you're having in mind. Maybe there might be a problem due to different blood types, though... have thought about that a lot. Wouldn't be a problem when cooked in food, though, and never a problem for her, either... even when my blood would be fresh. I have O blood so there'd be no risk of blood poisoning for her... and unlikely for me, either, since I don't have any reason to assume that I have stomach ulcers.

When I had my ex-girlfriend, during the time when I was most happy with having found her, I fantasized more than ever before about blood play, and even increased it to guts fantasies that we'd perform in the afterlife (since everything is possible in death, if you just want it to be). So when I was happy, my fantasies just got even more extreme.... so what you're saying doesn't make much sense - at least in my case.

14. Robin

Robin Guest

What I'm saying is you complain in another post that you've wasted your life away and all you are doing is perpetuating a self hate cycle where your fantasies get ever more elaborate and become more and more unattainable. It's fine having fantasies but at the end of the day that's all they are.

15. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Absolutely, they have been sabotaging my life for years...

16. Zaparc©

Zaparc© Active Member

No, I do not. But, I know vampbots exist.

17. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Vampires?

Yes, of course there are vampires. Little bat vampires.

18. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

no, i dont belive...I love fairies & i wish faires is true:IrishDoll:

19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

20. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.