Do you care

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care!! I care for everyone who feels this way because I am the same. I really know how it feels, and we all need someone in our darkest times.

Talk to me hun, I am here to listen and not judge :hug: xx

1Lefty

SF Supporter
I do, you might be the one with the right answer the next time the demons come for me. You might be the patient one when I need someone to chat with. You might have the story or insight that brings all my rampant cerebral chemicals into balance or at least focus again. You might even be able to turn me onto a songwriter I haven't heard of before.

(((HUGS))).

Moses

There are plenty of people who care. No one on this forum wants you to die. We've all been there and we've all felt alone. We care because we know what it's like and we wouldn't wish it on anyone else. We want you to be able to rid yourself of these harmful thoughts. So yes, there are people who care.

BK_Jetsfan

I get this feeling. I pretty much know that no one really cares, no matter what they may say. People by and large are self-concerned and self-absorbed. I can't tell you how many people in my life tell me they care and they want me to live, but they want me to live for THEM and not for me. If they really cared about me, knowing how miserable my life is, they would want me dead too!

These feelings are deeply personal so it appears you are alone, when i feel so low i had no one to talk to i seemed i was the only one that could understand this. Not even my wife knows i get like this, but when on a particularly low time i found this forum and read through for a while and there are others feeling the same, i think it saved my life so there are people who genuinely care they are just not everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00