Do you come to SF everyday?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by WhyMeWhy, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

I feel pathetic for doing so, but I don't post everyday. I'm here though even if only for a few minutes. I feel lost in the drepression, sometimes too depressed to post about it. I don't want to bother you all anymore than I've already done. Maybe I'm back so often to show my extreme gratitude for it and the ppl here? I hope so. :smile:

2. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

i only come here when im at my absolute worst...

3. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I come here nearly everyday :unsure:

4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I come here everyday. :smile:

5. am I alive

am I alive Well-Known Member

i come here each time i am on internet,and yeah i feel pathetic too,i never even made a single friend. I don't even post so often,but i read other posts which make me sick. I can't reply to any of it,i just don't know how to help if that is not "it will get better" or something. I know that nobody else can help me as well,but fuck i am still here almost every day,i don't know why:huh:

6. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Everyday:)

7. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I don't see anything wrong with coming here everyday. Some people just need that support or to feel people can relate at least.

8. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

yep, i'm here pretty much every day. there may be a time when i won't need this site, but for now i really need the support i find here, and i'm really thankful for the people here,

c

9. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

I don't see any reason to be ashamed of coming here everyday. Some people need and want the support.

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

I do, personally, yup.

By the way - nice signature, Rosenrot :)
    Short, but true!

11. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

I'm here everyday..

Not sure what to make of it.

12. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

I am here daily, yes..I don't know if it's good or bad though.

13. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

usually, yes, it helps me to know that people here are supportive and loving towards me.

14. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

I probably come on here multiple times a day to see if there are any new posts.
    i dont post that much myself though because i dont really have a lot to say.

15. Pensive

Pensive Well-Known Member

I come when I remember to visit, remembering a lot more, but now that I work I don't have a huge lot of free time. Guess I feel a tad guilty that I stopped coming, dunno why :dry:.

16. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

Multiple times a day, just reading the comments makes me feel better, that im not the only person who is fucked up

17. Kyle31

Kyle31 Member

I come here everyday but I dont post.

I'm on the chat a lot too. :D

18. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

I'm here every day, although I have problems getting internet access on weekends, though when I can I do. Don't post all the time though.

19. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

pop in most days just to say hi and to see if anyone needs to talk, have had cause for people to listen to me as well, made some good friends on line:smile:

20. TrAgIcK EvEntZ

TrAgIcK EvEntZ Well-Known Member

It hasn't been long, but I'll come every day because I have no one to talk to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.