Do you consider yourself to be attractive?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Aurora Gory Alice, Jul 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Had an interesting chat with Necrodude earlier about this and just wanted to see what everybody else thought about themselves?

And also, if you believe yourself to be unattractive - why is that?
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Oh, I should answer.
    No I think I'm extremely unattractive. I have a funny nose, beady eyes, a big forehead, I'm an apple shape (which I hate!) and I'm overweight.
    The only thing I don't mind about myself would be my lips and the fact that my teeth are straight, other than that... nope not pleased at all - I feel like I was given the short straw.

I don't often get chatted up when I go out. Happens occasionally, maybe once every couple of weeks. But I always feel like I'm getting chatted up by the ones who are too drunk to know what else is going on, think I'm desperate enough to sleep with them, are old and think they've still 'got it' so are chatting up the ugliest 25 yr old to prove it to their mates (cos a 25yr old is a 25yr old right?) or figure they have a chance because they're ugly but I'm uglier.
  3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Yes, I think I am attractive.
  4. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I'm mixed on it. I'm told I'm attractive by numerous women and I have indeed attracted a number of them (and dated for some of them on top of that). But at the same time I can't helpt but feel unattractive. I suppose it's a carry over from the fact that I was ugly, unkempt, and obese for much of my life up until a few years ago. Now I'm getting into shape and npticing some improvement both physically and in terms of self-perception, but it comes and goes (being single for so long doesn't help either).

I suppose if anyone is curious:
  5. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

I am unattractive... FAT + fucked up eye + low self-esteem = Ugly
  6. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I'll be attractive til I blow my face off.
  7. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I feel I'm attractive. I'm muscular, slim, nice hair... I'm told I look like Brendan Fraser.

One problem: I feel I look like my dad and I hate it.
  8. Random

Random Well-Known Member

1. WTF is a "necrodude"? Do I want to know?

2. No. I don't. If I had been considered to be attractive and females had accepted me and liked me when I was growing up, it probably would have given me some reason to actually try to do something. The two times in my life when I actually had a GF, I felt like I was doing something wrong. Like nobody was supposed to like me and I was taking advantage of their nativity or something.

I have never been told I was attractive by anyone. Now I might be able to delude myself but the rest of the world won't lie for my benefit.
  9. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

I get smiled at and flirted with a lot, some days I feel attractive other days I'd give anything to look different. So yes and no?
  10. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I think I'm attractive and I think that people pick up on that. I say that because I know girls that think they're unattractive... and I end up finding them unattractive as well. But I haven't met many girls who thought they were attractive who I also couldn't find something attractive about as well.

I may not have six pack abs or anything but it doesn't matter, I'm satisfied with the way I look.
  11. Account Closed

Well some girls said to me that i am attractive...
    while others fall in love with me
    but i still think i am an ugly fuck...
    i am tall and thin
    and i got back issues due to too much time in front of the PC
    my spine goes ? both to front and side
    so i wonder how is that some girls though im attractive...
    maybe its my face, i have a nice face and nice eyes and nice hair and ears..

meh i am ugly... the end!
  12. pit

pit Well-Known Member

I used to be attractive, but now I'm getting uglier as I get older. The girls used to flirt with me. But now when I look at the girls, I get tagged as a dirty old man.
  13. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

14. A_Loser

A_Loser Well-Known Member

I'm ugly as a roadkill frying on the sun for a week. Descriptive enough?

Girls tend to stay away for me, and i'm too fucked up to chat anyone up.
    Online tries at getting a girlfriend are abruptly ended when i send in my photo.

Yay me
  15. evilperson

evilperson Well-Known Member

I am very pretty and I'm not trying to be vain. Where has it got me in life? Broken and hurt, that's where it got me.
  16. confuzzle

confuzzle Well-Known Member

I was told i was super cute not too long ago

Dont get it though, i too feel like i look a bit like my dad, fuels some serious antiattractiveness for me. I havent felt attractive for the longest time. I try smiling in the mirror, and its either indifference or shame or hatred that looks back.
    People tell me when i smile, i look like a serial killer.
    But i have a girlfriend who loves me, so that makes it better.

am i attractive? people say so, so gotta mean something
    do i feel it? no, not in the slightest
  17. iKarma

iKarma Well-Known Member

I would consider myself good looking, and so do others.
  18. helena

helena Staff Alumni

...Same here.....well, let's say, pretty,instead of very pretty, in good shape and looking younger than I actually am, but also never felt that it brought me further than anyone else with lesser looks.
  19. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

Hell no. I'm too ugly to ever be in a relationship of any sort and will be alone for the rest of my short-lived life.
  20. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I've been told I am but I absolutely do not believe that. my nose is too big. I'm too skinny in some areas and too big in others. I have scars all over me and I typically go over a week without shaving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.