Do you even wanna know?

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by WhyMeWhy, Sep 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

This is severe self harm. I bashed my own head in w/ a metal chair. :eek:hmy: Had to be taken to the hospital to have the wound stapled. This was not a thought out process, I acted on sudden impulse, very quickly, & I know not exactly why. This means I have no idea whether or not something like this will happen again...... shit!

2. Christianv2

Christianv2 Well-Known Member

Wow, You must have swung that thing pretty hard. Being a huge wrestling fan, it gave me a chuckle that you hit yourself with a chair, but this isnt anything to chuckle at. Hopefully your all right and can be more expecting of a sudden impulse than you were before, was this the first time? Well, hope all is well.

3. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Yeah, it wasn't the folding chairs they use in wrestling..... imagine the chairs you see around a kitchen table.... only all metal instead of wooden, very thick & heavy chairs..... that's what it was. And I have no idea how I can "expect" flying off the handle like I did. All I can say is, if it happens again, better that it happened to me/that I did it to myself and not someone else.

4. kris-neptune

kris-neptune Member

ow dude.. must have hurt like shit.. yea, i hope for you that it was just an impulse, and hope it dosent happen again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.