Do you ever feel your going no where?

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Mako, Jul 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mako

Mako New Member

I feel this way everyday from the time I wake up until I go to bed. I'll lay awake at night wishing for some magical fairy to change my world. I can't explain how bad I feel. I've been trying to go to college but to no avail. I just can't afford it, my mom and dad refuse to help me pay. I'm living with my mom but I'm getting kicked out because her 28 year old fiance doesn't like me. She listens to his every command like a dog, it sickens me. I have a job but not enough hours to even pay for an apartment. Six months ago, when I orginally got kicked out I slept in my car for two months. That's not even an option anymore since I wrecked my car and can't afford insurance. I have one friend and he's a great guy but there's no way I'd be able to live with him. I just wish sometimes my life was a video game, so I could hit reset.
  2. BlondRedHead

BlondRedHead Well-Known Member

You can find a room mate on craigslist easy. I owned a house and found my four room mates that way. I don't have insurance but I still drive. Stupid I know but I need to work and like, survive. Sorry ur mom is acting like a lovestruck teen. As soon as you move out, tell him off. It doesn't help but it feels so good (experience lol). I feel the way you do everyday. Or at least I did, for years. All of a sudden very recently I got to a "f*** it" stage in my life. Live for yourself and do whatever you can to get away and get your life started. Things will get better. Seems impossible and so far in the distance but I swear it changes. Especially when you get out on ur own. Everyone makes it seem like this hard thing but once ur out it's amazing how independent and easy (not super easy just not the end of the world) it can be. Good luck to you and pm me if you like. I am always on. LUCK and remember, somebody cares :)
  3. Vanq

Vanq Active Member

Feel? I know. I've almost come to accept nowhere as a destination; my destiny.
  4. tehvenom

tehvenom Member

I think I understand exactly what you mean. Wished for the same sort of thing for a long time. And kinda still do.
  5. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Only when im running on a treadmill..... but anyway, I agree with bloneredhead on this one, just into the world head first and dont look back, this alone could help tremendously with your depression due to feeling like you can take care of yourself(I know it did with me) and you will get away from all the toxic people in your life. If school is that tough right now hold off a few years, there is no shame in that and you can gain some more life experience for when you do go back.
  6. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

Hmm,when I try to make my life better it gets worse,when I try to make it be continued next time on My Life Sucks on ABC
  7. Kunera

Kunera Well-Known Member

Yeah. I can still find some enjoyment out of life when I'm with my friends, but when it's later, or I'm on my own, I tend to come to the realization that I'm actually pretty useless, and that I'm heading down the road of failure.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.