Do you ever get sick of being nice and supportive?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Blackness, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Now this isn't aimed at anyone, I just need to vent...

I tried to live my life by being a nice person, always there to listen to everyone and help everyone.
    But I've received nothing in return, all I ever cared about was everyone else, no one gave a fuck about me.
    Maybe im selfish, but everyone else is more so than me.
    It's everywhere, I try and be nice, I smile and I'm polite, but everyone is so fucking arrogant and rude, whats with that?

I'm gonna become one now, because caring is alot harder than not caring trust me!
    Even my grandma, I constantly feel like I have to be nice to her, when all I wanna do is tell her to shut the fuck up!
    Hell my family doesnt even know anything about me. I doubt that even know what subjects I study, let alone how I feel!

I'm here dying inside while these fuckheads around me are sooking about crap i dont give a fuck about, yet i have to pretend i care. I'm screaming on the inside, I wanna smash something, I wanna run away, but no i cant, im stuck to listen to their shit and pretend i give a fuck.

Well what about me! No one ever bothers to care about me, to listen long enough to me. to give a fuck about me, so why should i give a fuck about them.
    :badday:

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

I am sorry you feel that way.

We have talked in the past, I hope I help you in some way (You helped me)and I am always on here if you want to talk.

:hug:

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Dont get me wrong, im not attacking people of SF.
    I like ppl here.

I just hate this real life shit.

Thanks tho :)

4. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

I know I do too. I have tried to talk to friends but it always ends up about there prblems. Like my boyfriend always turns it round so we talk about how he cant cope with the stuff I say.
    It makes me wanna scream.

5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

Awwww..I know how that feels. It sucks really. But I care for you. I do feel sick of being nice when people don't appreciate it or make me feel like I am wasting my time. It happens so often and sometimes it makes me real mad just thinking about it. Makes me wonder if I should be nice at all sometimes. This world is just too unnecessarily complicated!!!

6. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I know what you mean about telling people to 'shut the fuck up.' Sometimes I think my mother just uses me as some kind of board to bounce of, I'm just sitting there uhmming and ahhing and not absorbing very much or absorbing too much and just wanting to get out. But your feelings are important. I know what you mean about getting irritated with people and when I deal with people I know that how you form what you say is important. So instead of saying 'shut the fuck up' I say, 'can you please just be quiet my head needs a rest right now.' And leave or just put things in a way which is less aggressive. Or you could say, are you interested in ABCD, (whatever you feel is important to you) and start a conversation about that instead of listening to other people drone on forever..:wink:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

No, I don't think I can say I ever get tired of it, but what I do get tired of is getting slapped in the because of it.

8. SoulRiser

SoulRiser Well-Known Member

Caring is good, if you mean it. If people are annoying you, you should find some way to get away from them. Me, I'm sarcastic. I could tell someone to get lost and that I hate them and never want to see them again, and they'll think I'm joking. Which is great when I'm actually being serious :p
    Sarcasm lets you get away with saying all sorts of wonderful things, and it feels great too.

9. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

I feel like gentlelady never tired always happy to listen, but sometimes i wonder if it causes more harm than good.

It would seem so:sad: