Do you ever get tired?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ~PinkElephants~, Jan 19, 2007.

1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Do you ever get tired of hearing the same things over and over again? I'm so tired of hearing the it'll get better, it can only go up from here, and it can't get any worse because the truth of the matter is it's not getting better, it's only going down and it is getting worse. After hearing that so much I'm starting to believe that things won't ever get better. I know I need to get out of the situation I'm in but how can I when I keep getting pushed back down. It's like that one kid when you were growing up that everytime you got back up they pushed you back down into the dirt, just to see you cry. I know that I deserve happiness and true love, I deserve to stop feeling so bad about myself and I deserve to feel like I should be here. I've got one of those feelings locked all up except for the fact that it may never really happen. Those who have talked to me know what I'm talking about. I'm just so tired of hearing the same force fed bullshit. There's only one or two people that have really told me what I needed to do with shit but they also know that it's a tough decision for me to make and one that I don't know if I'll ever be able to do.

In the end I'm just gonna end up being 30 and alone and if that's the case I'd rather be gone b/c I don't know how much longer I can deal with feeling so empty.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Kells what happened, u were so up last night and (dare I say it) happy!!!

3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

no sleep happened. stupid piece of shit water guy came at like 8am and woke me up..after only sleeping for 2 hours. On top of that I just realized that I suck at life...life hates me. I will never have what i truly want...

4. Jess

Jess Guest

You don't suck at live kell :hug: going on little or no sleep really sucks.... trust me I know :sad:

:hug: