Do You Ever Go To Bed Wishing That You Had A Heart Attack And Died In Your Sleep ?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nunziosoprano, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nunziosoprano

nunziosoprano Member

I know I do every night, but unfortunately the chances of that happening to me in the very near future are about the same as me winning the lottery. I am only 24 so unless I was extremely obese or a drug junkie the chances are very slim that I will die peacefully in my sleep from a heart attack anytime soon. Everyday that I wake up and I am still alive I feel it's a curse and not a blessing. The reason I wish that would happen to me now is because it the least physically painful way to die.

2. Entropy

Entropy Well-Known Member

Re: Do You Ever Go To Bed Wishing That You Had A Heart Attack And Died In Your Sleep

in answer to your question the post title..

yes i feel that way all the time...

yes im also young and pretty healthy like you...

yeah its the worst feeling ever

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Re: Do You Ever Go To Bed Wishing That You Had A Heart Attack And Died In Your Sleep

every single night
    and I hate waking up...

"oh fuck im still alive :("

4. LostMyMind

LostMyMind Well-Known Member

Every night.

5. mb75

mb75 Well-Known Member

can't remember the last time I didn't

6. LostButAlive

LostButAlive Guest

I do everynight as well

7. no point

no point Well-Known Member

every night

8. Re: Do You Ever Go To Bed Wishing That You Had A Heart Attack And Died In Your Sleep

Not every night.
    I sometimes have 'good days'.

9. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Sometimes, but usually I just go to bed wishing that I'll be alone in my head when I wake up. :smile:

10. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I never thought of this before but I wish it could happen to me now that I've read this thread. But then it sorta reminds me of 'The Elephant Man'...the ending actually...

11. KStick

KStick New Member

Oh god- this has been my dream-not in the literal sense- for so long now. Im hoping someone comes and harshly wakes me during REM sleep- i think i heard somewhere- it is possible for a healthy person to have a heart attack-if something like that happened- cant remember where i heard it though, of its its true

12. Jenny:[

Jenny:[ Active Member

In any situation, i daydream about dying in some sort of way.
    It relaxes me.:dry:

13. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

i always think this. i am only happy for the first split seccond when i wake then i remember everything....

I hate waking up

14. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

It probably is the nicest way to die but I've never thought of it like that. I always enjoy going to sleep; getting away from life, being in a fantasy world until you wake up. When I go to sleep I feel ok and don't really want to die but when I wake up then the troubles re-appear.

15. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

i used to wish that so bad, now i just wish i could wake up to my dream life, waking up to anything less just kills me inside, i would rather sleep through the days till it happens coz i really do believe it will happen some day but then im in a catch 22 coz i actually have to get up and do something for it to happen...aaaagh!

now i sometimes have fantasies that im killed in some sort of freak accident but somehow i rerun it with little differences each time and eventually talk myself out of the accident completely.

now thats bizarre!

16. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

When I cross the roads I mostly cross really close to the cars that I almost touch them and think of myself throughing myself infront of a car.

17. Ronnoc3

Ronnoc3 Active Member

Yes... I get this feeling, i don't want to be alive, but i wouldn't want to kill myself, i just want to fall asleep and not wake up.

18. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

Same here:mellow:

19. Hurting

Hurting New Member

Avoid all negative people, places, things, foods, movies, tv and music.

Saturate yourself with positive music, movies, food, people, places and things, and your life will turn around.

You need to reprogram your subconscious mind.

I've been trying my best to change what I take in and who I am around and where I go, and as bad off as I am now, I'm much better off than I was a year ago.

Hope, believe, seek, and you will find.

Plead to the heavenlies of love for assistance, and see what happens.

20. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I pray to God every night for this to happen for me...to be released from this torture.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.