do you ever... *may trigger*

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by weirdthoughts, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you ever have in depth fantasies about killing yourself?
    I do, often. especially when I'm napping. what it would be like. then after how people would react. I don't know maybe I'm self-indulgent, or perhaps just totally fucked up. Anyone?
  2. Xasthur

Xasthur Guest

3. Tara

Tara Guest

tbh, i dont really. most of my dreams are about me being killed rather than committing suicide.
    I often think about i'd do it...the easiest and painfree way! but thats where it ends!
  4. Emerald Hyperion

Emerald Hyperion Not So Well-Known Member

I have everyday fantasies about killing myself in several different ways, from subtle to extremely violent. I also think about getting killed/murdered by someone else (and personally, I'd rather be killed by someone else's hand since I'm too much of a coward to do it myself). I also just wonder, how would everyone I know react to my death. Would people cry and mourn me? Or would most of my family, relatives, and online acquaintences just shrug and move on with immediate ease?

Hell, most people have been ignoring me and my feelings since I was a little child. Why would they suddenly realize I even existed if I die now?

I've been having these thoughts since I was 13, and still have them. It's something that'll most likely never go away, either, but it can't be helped.
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Suicide is the first thing I think about when I wake up, and it's in my thoughts when I fall asleep.
  6. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Believe me, you're not alone...

Thursday: Fly to Las Vegas and check into The Bellagio
    Friday-Saturday: Live life completely carefree
    Sunday: Fly to Miami and check into The Delano
    Monday: Draw up a new Will
    Tuesday: Fly to Brasil and check into 5-star resort
    Wednesday: Just hang out
    Thursday: Come back to Miami
    Friday: Buy some new clothes and rent a blue Ferrari 360 Modena Spyder
    Saturday: A complete coke and alcohol binge
    Late Sat. night/ Early Sunday morning: Have someone sober drive me to a remote area where a taxi will be waiting to give them a ride back home. Get behind the wheel of the Ferrari. No seat belt. Proceed to wrap it around a light pole at about 200 mph.

As you can see, I've given this a LITTLE thought over the years. :unsure:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.