• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Do you feel hungry after exercise?

Do you feel hungry after exercise?

• Yes, definitely!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Yes, somewhat

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • No, not really

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Personally, I get very hungry. I've heard though that exercise often leads to a decreased, rather than an increased appetite. It'll be interesting to find out what others' experiences have been :biggrin:

Julia-C

I'm not hungry immediately after, but I tend to be hungry more throughout the day. Dependant on how vigorous the exercise I may crave high carb foods.

SAVE_ME

i do for sure- after swimming mostly..
Apparently, cold water results in an increased appetite. Just thought I'd throw that little "factoid" out there. That's why swimmers tend to eat a lot afterwards.

When it comes to exercise in general though, I often find that it decreases my appetite. I can feel hungry and then after I've done a bit of exercise, I can hold off those feelings for a little bit longer.

Pickett

I thought being hungry after burning calories was normal and common knowledge.

"Tales From the Darkside" is classic. The food in this episode starts crying "Please don't eat us!" The woman wears glasses to see them talk as part of a weight loss program.

The sad this is that the man who wants to date her isn't even worried about her weight and loves her for who she is. Sometimes funny, wacky TV show with a message. Like the Twilight Zone/Outer Limits.

http://youtu.be/kPRgmz5fQHE

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00