do you feel no one should give you the love because you feel dirty after the rape?

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by asking_advice, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

do you feel no one should give you the love because you feel dirty after the rape?

2. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Re: do you feel no one should give you the love because you feel dirty after the rape

Asking Advice -

I'm sorry you are asking this question. I think that your question is one that many will ask and that feeling "dirty" can be one of many feelings following such a violation. It would be beneficial if you could reach out to a professional because these types of events can be difficult to process on our own. We are, of course, deserving of love. However it can take some time and help from a therapist or similar for us to accept that we are deserving. Take care.

3. Mayflower7

Mayflower7 Banned Member

Re: do you feel no one should give you the love because you feel dirty after the rape

Hi Askingforadvice,
    Off course you deserve love, Rape is never your fault. Is this happening A lot? No man has the right to rape and abuse? Really should report him/her?
    Take care spoil yourself, and you are not dirty. Common to feel that way, please seek maybe counselling to help you.
    Kate

4. STAYSTRONG <3

STAYSTRONG <3 Member

this is is exactly what i thought after i was raped! i felt that i was never good enough for anyone and i felt dirty. I promise you you are anythin but dirty, rape is not your fault and you should never be able to be made to think like that, pm me if you want to talk:) i know exactly how it feels,
    stay strong <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.