Do you fit in here?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Anonymous2, Aug 7, 2007.

Do you feel like you fit in here?

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
  2. No

94 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

Do you feel like you fit in here?
  2. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

No, but I don’t fit in anywhere. I no longer expect to fit in anywhere. I’m just thankful if I can go to a forum and not be ridiculed, harassed, or abandoned. My personality is soooo abnormal that it would be irrational for me to expect anything more.
  3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

hmm not really. everyone else seems to be like best friends on here.

I only have a few. but i like it here...
  4. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I have to say this is an extremely good thread you started. Well, what can I say? I never believe I ever belong to anywhere in this world because everything is too real for me and since I am starting to feel more and more disillusioned with reality, I doubt I will ever find a place I truly belong.

But then its only in SF, I can feel like I have a place, somewhere I can be what I am yet knowing there are limitations too. You remind me of the song 'Weird' by Hansons. One of the the very very emotional songs that triggers me. I suppose everyone who feels unbelonging or unwanted can relate to it.

I guess it is only in SF I feel more like a human, I don't know where else I can fit in. But its hard to say yes or no because I can't be sure of tomorrow, who knows five years, I have posted more than 10000 post and became a moderator or something. But yeah, I guess I can say yes or no only in a few months time from now at least, or maybe it will take me many years and not even sure if I still exist then.

I just hope this thread continue to remain active to that I have a chance to answer it when the time comes..
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2007
  5. JohnADreams

JohnADreams Well-Known Member

Nope or anywhere. Sorry, dont have much else to say but that. :smile:
  6. Sorta....
  7. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

:mellow:No, the most active areas of the forum seem to be involved w/ a small,
    rather exclusive set involved in a semi-private pity party. On the other hand, I have gained some insight & perspective from some of the threads & posts.
  8. neverdie

neverdie Guest

No not really, I'm not suisidal, just lonely.
  9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

People here have been good to me, but "fit in"? I guess that is something I must define for myself. I guess I feel like I fit in everywhere, it's just the mean people who don't fit in with me :) And I'm totally cool with that.
  10. asqy

asqy Well-Known Member

nope. im ignored 99% of the time because no one really gives a shit about me.
  11. livingdeath

livingdeath Active Member

No, I don't fit in. I started a thread in Soapbox in which I asserted that taking a whole bottle of pills without knowing the effect of such is a stupid thing to do. To me that is the most obvious thing in the world. Yet, I was chastised and even received an angry, hostile message from management <Mod Edit: Don't single out members>. No, I don't fit in.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2007
  12. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

Yes I do.
  13. I don't know...... (notice that that phrase contains one & only one of the choices in the poll)
  14. letdown

letdown Guest

.it doesn't bother me.
  15. pegasusmyth

pegasusmyth Active Member

no I do not feel as though I fit in. But I am not sure there is any place where I could fit in.I feel like I must seem real bad in some way to you all.But at least here is a place I can put out my feelings so I don't cause a problem,and if no one understands or responds I deal with it.But my life is so far out there it is bizzare and I don't think there are too many people who could relate any way.What is is . Still I'm grateful you all are here and for the response I do get thank you for the great thread.
  16. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I care about you. I am sorry you feel no one cares, that can't be ture, unless I don't exist. :unsure: :hug:
  17. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

It depends what 'fitting in' is defined as.
  18. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I don't think so anymore. I am not sure where else do I fit in this despicable world. There is too much of sadness, I don't think I can bear to live another moment going through it.
  19. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I find it intresting that so many people said 'no' in the poll.
  20. Blackness

Blackness Guest

oh you belong :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.