Do you guys have reasons for your depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

wastedmylife

Can you see how all your issues started, I can, it is when I didnt stick up for my dog and myself when I had my dogs leg amputated because the **** mother fucking doctor manipulated me into getting it amputated because he said there was a tumor, because I am a big mother fucking coward I decided to let it eat away at me instead of sticking up for myself and my life has sure gone to shit since then

My problem is so embaressing it is pathetic, it is embaressing to explain my problem to people

Now my hatred and my problems are at an extreme, the anger I feel towards that doctor is beyond extreme now, even though I should blame myself because I didnt stick up for myself at the time, but regardless this has created a massive amounts of problems

This happened in April of 2007 and I absolutley let it destroy my life, I dont know why

Reki

If the dog had a tumor that was beyond treatment I think amputation was the right course of action. It would have been much more painful in the long run if it had been left unchecked and allowed to spread. I'm not saying it means it shouldn't have been painful but that sometimes none of the options open are pretty and we have to choose the least ugly. I'm sorry to hear about your dog but I think the decision you made was the right one.

D

Dave_N

A lot of guys have erectile difficulties dude. Have you seen a urologist to see what can be done?

D

Dave_N

How did we go from having your dogs leg removef to having erectile disfuntion? Did I miss something?
One of his testicles were damaged by his dog, before he was put down. You can still live a reasonably fulfilling life. It doesn't make you any less of a man. :hug:

wastedmylife

How did we go from having your dogs leg removef to having erectile disfuntion? Did I miss something?
I have said in the past part of my problem is an injury that was more or less caused by this probably unneccessary amputation, very long story and hard to explain, I try not to rat people out but something about this guys posts creep me out, he seems to take a delight in other peoples suffering, whatever it is the internet and this is all bullshit

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey wasted my life,
O.K. you have a problem, then you need to work thru it to find some sort of peace with it. You need to learn how to become intimate and love yourself. For that I recommend a therapist. A good one not some quack trying to make a buck.
Do you still go places with your friends? being social can help with you learning all over again how to love and be a caring individual. You don't have to explain nothing personal like that. Just change the subject or turn the question around onto the person asking you.
I know people with erectile disfunction that the meds available didn't help them. Hell one of my sisters friends had a pump put in and he just pumps it up. Give life a chance and be happy you have a social life. Take Care!!~Joseph~

bluegrey

Antiquities Friend
I lost my dog to cancer in 2004 the poor little fella suffered badly. I'm too sensitive because almost five years later I can cry buckets just by seeing one of his toys. Losing a pet can feel worse than losing a friend or relative.

My Brother and I were beaten viciously growing up. My Brother today is poisoned with anger, an alcoholic day-laborer with several assault arrests despite once working in real estate, serving six years in the Marine Corps and having a college degree.

Aside from trust and hypersensitivity problems the abuse left me with anger that sends me into depressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00