Do you hate yourself?

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Blackness, Aug 8, 2007.

?

Do you hate yourself?

1. no

19 vote(s)
    17.0%
  2. yes

93 vote(s)
    83.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I see ALOT of the people on here hate themselves.
    They go on about how pethetic they are, how useless they are, and worthless, yet I see myself as not the problem.

I don't hate myself, more of the fact that I hate my life...and many people.

I seem to hate everyone else. Sure call me selfish or egocentric.

Am I weird?, no wait I know I am different to all these peoples.

I'll add a poll.

2. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Damn, I hate myself and lots of people. Everyone whos better than me, but thats everybody basically. :sad:

3. You should hear my lyric-writing. I have alot of regret inside, when it comes to my past I'm my harshest critic. I'm so freakin mean.....

4. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Yes, I absolutely hate myself. I have an unreasonably low self esteem, you wouldn't know it unless you actually get me to be myself. And the reason I see myself as worthless, pathetic, etc, is because it's all I've ever heard growing up.. :dunno:

5. neverdie

neverdie Guest

I don't hate myself, I just hate how I look. I've let myself go over the years, grey hair, over weight, all wrinkled, yech. I need a complete over haul. :tongue:

6. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I guess my poems and the way I write most of the time tells the world how much I despise the way I am. Too bad thats nothing I can do about it.

7. onenineteen

onenineteen Antiquities Friend

I am with the hurt me hate me crowd. I have some faults that are really ticking me off as of late. I've tried for years to do something about them, but I am always back to square one. It's the biggest reason I am here.

I am my own worst enemy (rimshot) :drums:

8. Weird part is I'm the only one allowed to hate me. I hate haters and thus turn everything inward, so as not to become one of the people who's actions become fueled by their hatred toward others.

9. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Luckily, I have people in my life who make me feel good about myself...too good in fact. I'm complacent.

10. johnsmythe

johnsmythe Well-Known Member

Overall I don't hate myself but I also wouldn't say that I like myself overall either since there are parts of me I hate and parts of me that I like.

11. cutsbothways

cutsbothways New Member

I tend to hate and be dissapointed in myself. I get upset with how easily someone can make me hate myself when I'm actually feeling better about myself.

12. Ignored

Ignored Staff Alumni

I hate, loathe and despise every aspect and essence of my being... and that's the truth! :evil:

13. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Nope, I admire and believe in myself. I wouldn't change me.

14. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I like the way you think:smile:

15. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

I wish I could think like that too and be proud of myself. I admire the way you can say that! Only wish I could too!

16. RCC

RCC Well-Known Member

I love myself.

It's not me that's the problem, it's the other 6,449,999,999
    "humans" on Earth.

17. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

I hate myself, I hate my life..but I don't hate anyone else....not sure what that makes me...but at least no one can put me down anymore then I do myself.

18. see

see Well-Known Member

yes everything I am !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Datsik

Datsik Forum Buddy

I love myself :smile:

20. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

indeed i do hate myself :sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.