Do you have a car, SF'ers?

Do you own a vehicle?

• I don't drive. (not old enough for licence or don't want one)

Votes: 25 35.2%
  • ...Technically, it's my parent's car; but they let me drive it.

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Yes, I own a car! (paid, lease, rent to own)

Votes: 31 43.7%
  • I prefer bikes~ motorcycle, moped, scooter, bicycle, etc.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Not a car, but I have a: (Boat, ATV, or Snowmobile)

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • other.

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix44

Nope, don't have one. I'm terrified of driving and am also directionally challenged. The two of those don't make the best combination lol.

Despite all this, I want to give driving another try soon. Not being able to drive myself places makes me feel trapped. Problem is, my parents don't trust me with their car and my sister has the one I used to use. My parents said they'll get a cheap car for me sometime but I'm not sure when that will be.

I have a skateboard.....

.......I top trump you all

no seriously I cannot drive for shit

I drove a jeep through a door reversing out the drive..

..it wasnt even our door but next doors door.

why do I have the urge to listen to the doors now?

I've got a car but yesterday some fucking numb nuts plowed right into the back of it when I was stopped at a red light.

I got a 350hp v8 audi A8 with 4x4...

but it doent give me joy... I realized two weeks after i got it that there is more meaning to life... and to love cold steel isnt fun either...

//L

Last edited by a moderator:

victor

Account Closed
ive got bentley. in my neighbours garage that is. he doesnt know its mine yet, the mutherfucker. he thinks it his! how stupid - only becouse he bought it for his hard earnt money, he thinks it belongs to him.. ha!!! shall see :D lmfao

Had to google it, nice car. You are allowed a *little* grin for having that.
Well it is a great car, it has everything... its 2,2 metric tons of rage.

But you maybe looked at the newer ones, the one i have is from 96 so its a old piece of german junk that i paid about 4500 euros for.

Still it works and goes to 100 km/h (~60mph) in about 6 seconds and yes i do smile everytime i get on the highway or just when i play in the snow with it. Its a toy for big boys :)

But just so you know; its old and cheap and im poor hehe

//L

LogDork

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
Well, you are in Sweden, thats something else to grin about (I'd like to go to Norway someday). For being in the US, I'm ok with driving a 91 4runner in Oregon. Where pot, and doctor assisted suicide are somewhat legalized.:cool:

Well, you are in Sweden, thats something else to grin about (I'd like to go to Norway someday). For being in the US, I'm ok with driving a 91 4runner in Oregon. Where pot, and doctor assisted suicide are somewhat legalized.:cool:
Haha sweden isnt that great, look how we fucked up Assanges game :( it makes me filled with shame...

Yes we could be worse of, atleast we have a car :)

And why do want to come here? Weed costs like cocaine does in the US and its so flippin illegal here to smoke you would think we are in the dark ages (which we are). Norways the same, but even more expensive weed!!

But you can get the doctors to kill you here to, they just dont want to call it assisted suicide.

I should come to the US... hookers and weed and then lights out?

//L

LogDork

Senior Member & Antiquities Friend
I mostly quit toking in my 20s, smoke some now again, drink less alcohol that way. The stuff is all over the place here, people give weed away, heard it's down around $1500 a lb. I havnt paid a dime for it since I was like 15, 30 years ago.
I really like timber framed construction, I bet there's some really good work there, most of the west coast US construction is rather crackerbox.
Never been out of the US, if I did, I'd go there.
A fantasy of mine would be to do a home exchange for a period of time, not do the tourist thing, but pick a small town, hang out for a couple months.
No legal prostitution, but just nip over the border to Nevada :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00