Do you have a date?

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bambi, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

There is a thread asking if you have the means so was wondering if anyone has a date?
    They say to ask do you have plan, means and a set time to those who are suicidal so was wondering.

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

I get paid unemployment for like 3 or 4 more weeks and I'm planning to do it once that's done, assuming I don't have a job by then, which I doubt I will.

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No,I'm not planning to commit suicide.

4. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Ha. When I saw the title I thought "date" meant someone to go out with. Sadly no, I don't have that.

And I don't have a date as meant in the question as I still have hope.

5. Pioneer

Pioneer Well-Known Member

Less than a year. Maybe around January.

6. Neverhappyalwayssad

Neverhappyalwayssad Well-Known Member

Not a set date, but methods and means I got. But Im not overly depressed right now, im just here I guess.

7. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

No, sadly my method isn't legal here. As low as I've been recently, I know there's still a chance I will enjoy my future. No suicide for me yet.

8. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

No, I don't have a date, I don't even have any methods that I think might work.

9. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

just because im on a suicide forum
    doesn't mean that im suicidal *anymore*
    so i'm taking offence to this

and i never had a date
    if you have one, then you're waiting for something to keep you hanging on and giving yourself a due date in my opinion.
    like throwing out the milk when it's past July 17th (that's the date my milk expires),
    that's not how life should work, in my opinion.

10. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Glad you aren't suicidal "anymore" Taylor. Sorry you took offense to this thread as that was not the intent all. Perhaps you could tell us why you found it offensive considering what you have and are going through and tell us how you got to the point where you are not longer suicidal.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
  11. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

my grandma killed herself.
    my mom says that i remind her of her mother everyday
    and i dont wanna end up hurting people the way that my grandma did when she killed herself.
    i got sick of wanting to die...
    and im not suicidal ANYMORE, not meant to be in quotes.

12. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Clearly this thread has upset you and I am sorry for that, may I suggest not viewing it anymore?

13. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

It was 13th September 2009. My 19th birthday. Because i had intended to be living in my own place so the chances of me getting away with it were higher.
    Now, i'm not planning on killing myself =)

14. bright1

bright1 Well-Known Member

I don't have a firm date, but I've been thinking about setting one. It will be some time from now, 2 years or so, when my life insurance money runs out. That gives me a lot of time to get my things in order so my family will have a (relatively) easy time of it.

It also gives me 2 years to get myself together and find a reason to live. But I haven't been able to do that in the last 2 years, so it seems like it would be time to give up by then.

15. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

well...sometime this month....

16. beautifuloblivion

beautifuloblivion Well-Known Member

Funny you should mention setting a date. I was just looking at my SF join date and thinking that maybe after more than three years, it's time to give up. Things have only gotten worse. So I was just thinking about a date...haven't picked one for sure, but I'm thinking sometime in February. If I'm not depressed enough before then, I certainly will be by the time my birthday and Valentine's Day roll around.

17. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Nope...I don't have a date. Never did....I just kept trying as new methods popped into my head.

I am not suicidal atm, but if ever I were, I would doubt I would set a date.

How about you, InNeedOf....do you have a date?

18. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

yes i do

19. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

i have a place and a method. i plan a date because it extringuishes my sucidal feelings a little. when that date draws near, i plan a new date further on. some think thats lame, but it works for me.

20. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Well...here's hoping we can postpone that a little.

Because I can think of other dates that are waaayyy better.

The date when you give birth to your first child.
    The date when you realize you are truly in love.
    So many wonderful dates ahead of us.....

That one date you have...it can always be postponed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.